Little Things You Love

brodie_rider

Likes Dirt
Today I saw a kid learn to ride a bike for the first time, it was one of the coolest things I have ever seen and reminded me why I love mountain bikes.

Who knows, maybe one day that kid will be on Rotorburn!

Knut

Troll hunter
Today I saw a kid learn to ride a bike for the first time, it was one of the coolest things I have ever seen and reminded me why I love mountain bikes.

Of all the cool things to see in life. That's one of them for sure!

Norco Maniac

Is back!
Eating Homer Hudson ice cream in front of the fire in winter.
:D and you reckon *i'm* a nutter! :smow:

cooking up a storm based on my great-grandmother's home-produce farmhouse recipes over the last three weeks for an appreciative audience. solid, nutritious, slow-cooked whole foods, the *best* kind of comfort food in these wet and Arctic Adelaide winters.

even better when you put them down in front of a formerly picky eater, only to have the lot disappear almost instantaneously :love:

Bjorn

Likes Dirt

I dig it when I teach a group of students some basic MTB skills and then take them onto some singletrack. There are usually one or two students who leap out of the pack, they obviously love it to bits and you can see a grin so wide the top of their head nearly falls off.

workmx

Banned
LTIL is that I met an olympic cycling gold medalist and world champion on the way to work today.

Last edited:

Bermshot

Banned
Grabbing $8.00 Monty Pythons in Blue Ray so I can show my son what my dad showed me at his age but in high def. Shall start with 'The Life of Brian'

Knut

Troll hunter
You could invite the Judean People's Front around as well. They are really close to actually making a decision. if they don't turn up, call the People's Front of Judea. Either way, you will still be branded a splitter.

sam705

Likes Dirt
The fact Taka Higashino (Japan) threw down a rock solid backflip yesterday at X Games FMX.
Ever since doing that trick in MX Unleashed on my Xbox back in the day, I've never thought it would be possible.

0.jpg

rone

Eats Squid
Holy shit. What a freak.

[video=youtube;G69jqGqZKSE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G69jqGqZKSE[/video]

hach_bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
First day of my uni placement tomorrow... flying to Townsville to be ontrack for this weekend's V8 supercar race. Sofucking excited I can't even sleep!!!

moorey

call me Mia
schadenfreude.
I couldn't race KOB today and was a little cranky about it......till the weather came. You poor bastards. :kiss:

Xavo.au

Likes Bikes and Dirt
First day of my uni placement tomorrow... flying to Townsville to be ontrack for this weekend's V8 supercar race. Sofucking excited I can't even sleep!!!
Have fun with that, was driving back from Riversessions today and I passed a couple of the prime movers that carry the cars and all the equipment.

LTYL: Working the bar at Riversessions, $25 an hour to essentially muck around with your mates and crack open cans of drinks for people. Got to listen to all the acts and to top it off, the bar was dead for Hilltops who played an amazing set.

Hamsta

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hard boiled eggs.The humble hard boiled egg is a fairly versatile little vessel of goodness. Just halve, smear with Wasabi or Horseradish and consume. Who'd have thought that something that comes from a Hens' vagina could taste so good.