Little Things You Love

harmonix1234

Eats Squid
Driving down the street yesterday and seeing rone zipping through the CBD... on a road bike!
Still had the baggy shorts though... :p

Unleash the inner roadie rone!

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Driving down the street yesterday and seeing rone zipping through the CBD... on a road bike!
Still had the baggy shorts though... :p

Unleash the inner roadie rone!
Sprung!

LTIL: Riding past Sydney Uni this morning and seeing a full blown riot out the front with riot police in the most hardcore scrum against a bunch of communist SRC students. Hilarious! They were no match. Meanwhile, I'm busy learning at my functioning university just down the road.

0psi

Eats Squid
Thinking you had a shagged pedal and discovering it was just a slightly loose crank arm.

Went from thinking I'd have to spend half an hour rebuilding pedals (not to mention time finding the correct bearings) to 5 seconds and a quarter turn of an allen key. Win.

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Old Simpsons.
[video=youtube;hzVJFv9GyJg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=hzVJFv9GyJg[/video]

Xavo.au

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Having (semi) decent coffee again.

I can't afford all the fancy gizmos from the coffee thread, but I've got a nice pack of Whitsunday Gold, which was ground for me at the plantation when I bought it on Thursday.

I love how it makes my rooms smell all nice and cheerful.

Norco Maniac

Is back!
slowcooker chicken and bacon farmhouse soup. 20 mins to prep, one cutting board, one knife, one pot. there's a delicious healthy dinner for four sorted with minimal fuss :)