Little Things You Love

deadlegs

Likes Dirt
LTIL: Its been a while but heading up the coast for a ride on saturday, watagans plus awaba.
city living has its perks but so does living close to the bush..

deadlegs

Likes Dirt
when you ride the watos do you just ride the fire trail or is there some other stuff to ride ?
Theres lots of single trails and rock gardens that can be linked up amongst the fire trails.
some of the single trail has parts which are not ridable on a mtb so if you know where to get back onto the fire trail in those parts it a bonus.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Stromlo with massive black clouds hanging over it with thunder and lighting. 2 seconds off a PR on Pork Barrel and 1 second off on Double Dissolution. Only got rained on for the last 15 minutes and the bike got a wash on the way home. Awesome atmosphere being out on the bike in this weather!!

Topped off with a Bent Spoke and I’ll chalk that up as a tops ride.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
[video=youtube;_veIGGP1Uh4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_veIGGP1Uh4[/video]
s'orite, oiguess.....

scblack

Leucocholic
Jacaranda trees in full bloom. They look awesome.
I now farkin hate jacarandas. My neighbour has one hanging way into our yard, and the amount of flowers they drop is gobsmacking, in a week we have filled two LARGE pots. And they're not a strong tree, branches often drop, with one having landed on my wifes head.

BT180

Max Pfaff
I now farkin hate jacarandas. My neighbour has one hanging way into our yard, and the amount of flowers they drop is gobsmacking, in a week we have filled two LARGE pots. And they're not a strong tree, branches often drop, with one having landed on my wifes head.
+1. While they look good, they're bloody annoying with the amount of flowers they drop. Never park your car under one! Plus, add in a bit of moisture and the road/footpath becomes more slippery than a layer of banana skins.

Last edited:

flamin'trek

Likes Bikes and Dirt
LTIL: While the LTIH thread has been taken away into big things people hate, the LTIL thread has been taking up the slack with little hates on jacarandas.