Little Things You Love

Minlak

custom titis
Zzzzzzzztt!

Lots of nothing out there. How do you reckon you would go if a boar charged you?
Have been charged properly 5 times in my hunting life. I went alright :)
It’s not for everyone. It’s interesting to see everyone’s fight or flight response in a real situation. You can’t do it hypothetically you have to be in the moment to be truly tested. Not just in hunting but in life in general.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
My fuckwit tolerance is low. And yes, I am aware of the irony of that given my own fuckwit status amongst many...

But even a socially clueless idiot like me encounters some truly “special” types. One had a crack at me professionally and failed.

It shouldn’t be a LTIL - but having common sense come out on top in the public service is never a given.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
My fuckwit tolerance is low. And yes, I am aware of the irony of that given my own fuckwit status amongst many...

But even a socially clueless idiot like me encounters some truly “special” types. One had a crack at me professionally and failed.

It shouldn’t be a LTIL - but having common sense come out on top in the public service is never a given.
Yeah that can suck a bag of sweaty nuts . Sounds like you got lucky as common sense is usually thrown out the window in those situations in favour of the "victim".

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Yeah that can suck a bag of sweaty nuts . Sounds like you got lucky as common sense is usually thrown out the window in those situations in favour of the "victim".
It was a solid month of high end stress, but thankfully this one had form and I had support. Was still a very scary process.

Tubeless

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm not into hurting animals, even the pest ones. So the doves will rock on until the rats get them.
Massive outbreak of feral cats here in what was seemingly a cat free area for quite a number of years. We have noticed a huge decline in native birds here now, who knows what the populations of spotted quolls and bandicoots are like now as well.

Anyone know the best way to live trap cats?

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
True. There is no humanness in live trapping cats. It's traumatic for them when they go in the bucket.

Best cat trap in a semi urban environment is a box of .22 subsonics.

It should be illegal to sell cats in an un-neutered state. Cat owners are inheriantly lazy, otherwise they'd have a dog.

Massive outbreak of feral cats here in what was seemingly a cat free area for quite a number of years. We have noticed a huge decline in native birds here now, who knows what the populations of spotted quolls and bandicoots are like now as well.

Anyone know the best way to live trap cats?
Start a Chinese restaurant