Little Things You Love

moorey

call me Mia
NZ logic.

Possums carry a disease called bovine Tb (tuberculosis) which they spread to cattle. They also eat pasture so there is less food for farm animals. The damage done by possums costs NZ farmers about $35 million every year. The New Zealand Government spends over $110 million* per year on possum control.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
NZ logic.

Possums carry a disease called bovine Tb (tuberculosis) which they spread to cattle. They also eat pasture so there is less food for farm animals. The damage done by possums costs NZ farmers about $35 million every year. The New Zealand Government spends over $110 million* per year on possum control.
Well, there's a sustainable fur trade... :D

slowmick

38-39"
LTIL - Shimano Derailleurs

My long cage XT M8000 grabs a big stick a few weeks ago. Shifting was a bit off, thought I'd bent the cage - it was having trouble shifting to the 46T. A bit of cable adjustment and away I was back with the full range. Have done 3 rides since, about 80 km in total. Thought it was weird I needed to adjust the cable for each ride so i looked further. It worked far better than it should. Bravo Mr Shimano.