VIC Lysterfield Park

Nath8

Likes Dirt
No wriggle sticks spotted this morning.
Actually, not many riders spotted this morning either!!

teK--

Eats Squid
Not many people this afternoon either. Nor snakes.
It was great today! Wasn't much congestion at all in the morning. Except for the three smarties who decided to stop on the trail in the middle of aneurysm to have a chat??

link1896

Mr Greenfield
It was great today! Wasn't much congestion at all in the morning. Except for the three smarties who decided to stop on the trail in the middle of aneurysm to have a chat??

Go with Duane's approach. Days of Thunder. Close your eyes and pray.

Brossie

Squid
Lysty trail build day - Sat 10 Oct

Hey All,

Trail build is back on this Saturday. LDTR are the sole trail builders and maintainers at Lysterfield Park. The trails are in awesome condition, thanks to a small team of volunteers that give up some valuable ride time, and put back into the trails that we all enjoy riding.

Non LDTR club members are more than welcome to come and join us. You can even bring the kids (we'll find fun jobs for them to do)

DATE: Sat 10TH of October

Meeting: Park Vic Depot ( just above skills park )

Time: 8am

Works: Derek has lined up some soil to be used in the resurfacing of the start of Lower Buckle.

What to bring: Water, lots of water, food, shovel (we do have some in the PV trailer), sunscreen, hat, good shoes.

BBQ provided at the end of the build:)

For catering of the BBQ can you please register your attendance either on the LDTR forum or on our Facebook page.

Cheers

LDTR Crew

ctguru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
eBikes!

Saw a group of riders last weekend on eBikes at Lystie

Any rules about these kind of bikes in that kind of environment?

Calvin27

Eats Squid
Maybe the lystie goat is a carnivore and I could use his help?
Where the hell is this goat. I swear everyone is playing one giant prank on me. Been riding there my whole life and never seen it once! Where does it usually hang? I want to see the thing, not all these snakes!

ctguru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Where the hell is this goat. I swear everyone is playing one giant prank on me. Been riding there my whole life and never seen it once! Where does it usually hang? I want to see the thing, not all these snakes!
Around the rock garden/start of comm games, I've got a photo that I can post when I get home

Calvin27

Eats Squid
Around the rock garden/start of comm games, I've got a photo that I can post when I get home
Don't worry about it, I've seen plently of photos. What I want is a photo of you, with your bike and a copy of the newspaper on the day to prove it's still alive.

Thanks though, I think I'm going to have to do a dedicated goat hunting ride this weekend!