Maribor World Cup

hazza6542

Eats Squid
I've had a good minute now?
Maybe just a bug they've fixed now : )

And as I am typing this, it has stopped.

And now going?

all as i type this one message..

Isildur

The Real Pedant
Everything working sweet for me so far. No interruptions at all. no stopping.
Does your stream match up with the live timing? On my very intermittent stream, the live timing is way ahead of the stream... And the "Stream" stops and starts at exactly the same place... (i.e. Not live)

hazza6542

Eats Squid
It's all perfect now, in the 175.2 quality whatever that may be, bad start but should be a good night. Any idea how long this is gunna go for? Half yearly exams start tomorrow, and I'm determined not to miss Hill's run

EDIT: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Last edited:

cory123

Likes Dirt
It's all perfect now, in the 175.2 quality whatever that may be, bad start but should be a good night. Any idea how long this is gunna go for? Half yearly exams start tomorrow, and I'm determined not to miss Hill's run
Lucky bastard.

Dragonwoody

Likes Dirt
Does your stream match up with the live timing? On my very intermittent stream, the live timing is way ahead of the stream... And the "Stream" stops and starts at exactly the same place... (i.e. Not live)
No. Vision is behind. Live timing maybe 10 secs ahead. Actually I think they just said the men's will be live

Last edited:

Isildur

The Real Pedant
Live would be nice, as well as not stuttering video... I wish I could set it to LD and be done with it, but every time I do it decides to "auto-detect" what stream quality I can use...

Fark... I wouldn't mind watching it on LD - at least that would be watching it...

BKelly

teh fast
This is the worst feed I have ever gotten and I've had to pay, I keep having to press refresh to get to get about 5 seconds worth of visual and am missing every second rider. :mad:

Landon

Likes Dirt
Playback issues

It's probably the weak PC I'm using, but I was having the video feed cut out when the playback quality automatically switched from "LD" to "175.2" for some reason.

I'm on Telstra ADSL 2+

As soon as the flash player automatically switched to "175.2" from "LD", I quickly clicked on the "175.2" to switch back to "LD" before the video feed was lost. It's a bit wired, but the quality stepped right back up to the higher quality (but still says "LD"). Playback is now perfect.

Jimmy

Bikeology
Anyone else got audio but no picture?

Anyone else got audio but no picture? This has got to be the biggest piss take or money take. Is it just me or is everybody in the same boat with no picture?

Thanks