Marzocchi 55 CR Forks 2013

FLOYD1

Likes Dirt
Just rebuilt my 55 RC3 Ti Thought I would polish it at the same time. I find there is a little stiction at the start of the stroke, hope its just the seal breaking in. Got excited with putting on decals and i have wazocchis ( decal upside down??)View attachment 295133View attachment 295134

Loved My 55RC3 so much that i bought a new CRthis week $561 at CRC. Only one ride in but i feel that the CR are a plusher fork? Very linear but smooth and plush and i prefer these over the RC3 Ti??

Dean

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Minor grave dig, but thought this may interest some folks. I had the travel dropped from 170mm to 150mm on my set recently. the fork appears to have dropped about 20mm from the axle to crown height and is functioning as per normal. My level of stoke with this fork continues to be high.

moorey

call me Mia
Minor grave dig, but thought this may interest some folks. I had the travel dropped from 170mm to 150mm on my set recently. the fork appears to have dropped about 20mm from the axle to crown height and is functioning as per normal. My level of stoke with this fork continues to be high.
If adding travel spacers, you be dropping 20mm A2C exactly...

will2

Likes Dirt
Anyone had experience servicing 2012 55r's? cant seem to get rebound knob off to remove the lowers, there is no grub screw and pulling it doesn't seem to work. What am I doing wrong?

stoo

Likes Dirt
If it's the same as the CRs it's a metallic red plastic knob with a little allen key up the guts, it just pulls off. I mashed up the last one I removed it was pretty well stuck. I won't bother replacing it, I'll just use an allen key.

Zac Hinton

St Bernard
I lost this red rebound cap you are referring to on my 350cr forks. Any idea where you could get a replacement?

Replaced the fluid for the first time and didn't press it back on hard enough it appears.