MC Men

Status
Not open for further replies.

wheelstander

Likes Bikes
moooo & hype

Norcowner said:
who is your source for this information..

i have heard from a reliable Santa Cruz Dealer that there is going to be a new shape for the 2007 shipment.
whose your source man???

snap... lol:p
my source is not hype like yours :p

Ruckus_Lord said:
I've heard a lot different
don't heard like cattle :rolleyes:

custard

Banned
enough of this v10 shit, lol

norcos pwn them...

yeah 1 day till the MC men head to lithgow...

i think our little man rhys will be there too to show some QLD pride

billyboy223

Likes Dirt
That kids clearly the MC leader, hes 2 foot tall and can be mistaken for lightning...

I'm tempted to buy a small 06 V10, would be pretty sexual. But there worth about a million so i may pass.

And yes Drew... your just jelous son.

MC Custard, what the craig are we doing for lithgow? As in whats actually happening, what time friday and are we all getting picked up individually or what? oh, and you better be buying that 1.5 kg of steak, not that cheap shit either, i want rump, considering your RIIIIIIIIIITCCCCHHHHHH.

MC out.

custard

Banned
ahhh were all assembling at james's at 12 it would seem...

blackmore is picking me up... but maltman stole my phone.. and blackmores mobile is off...

i need to call his house.....

1.5 of rump steak for the RIIICCCCCHHHH, lol

santacruzmtb

Likes Dirt
billyboy223 said:
At 12! what the craig, i got school till 3.
day off sounds the go then....

OK lads,

Cairns is sounding pretty hot atm.

I think if we get some cheap plane tickets up there, then hire a dual cab so we can shuttle ourselves and just take a few tents and camp out.

Or we could just go to New Zealand for the International race in August.

Habiby

Likes Dirt
we have two mc's left behind this weekend...

need shuttles, my dad may do sumwhere mc huck 2 flat, thats if your neck is better...

stop calling everyone rich, you guys are heading to lithgow, then planning you trip to cairns BY AIROPLANE, or New Zealand. I think everyone here is rich, excpet nel who is the richest.

Habiby

Likes Dirt
3...get it right, only acess to one, but other 2 are been rented, will put bling houses on em someday...

sorry, we do not all have 7 cars, and purchasing top of the range santa cruz's..

why cant nelly welly go?

mc baby face out

custard

Banned
Men, i have a 99% confirmed sale of the norco..

all MC men must come to the disembarking ceremony of the norco

Norco: The Life, The Living, The Milk...

very emotional time...

there will be a 5 minute period where i cant see how my life can continue, then i'll find out im gettin a v10, then life will resume as usual....

santacruzmtb

Likes Dirt
Norcowner said:
then i'll find out im gettin a v10, then life will resume as usual....
as usual...???

Ur getting a v10. that aint usual life for the custard kid. You should be jumping for joy!

Habiby

Likes Dirt
nelson....

man, I got shuttled at tambo douch, I lost your number so yer, you werent online last night....

sickest ride

blackjack

Likes Bikes and Dirt
anyway men how did you go at lithgrow. i heard that maltman came 5th in elite but how did custard, lee and toby go. would be nice to hear some results. oh well let us no.

santacruzmtb

Likes Dirt
blackjack said:
anyway men how did you go at lithgrow. i heard that maltman came 5th in elite but how did custard, lee and toby go. would be nice to hear some results. oh well let us no.
mmm. great effort by malty to get 5th.

God im bored sitting in chinese :mad:

ru at skool pj?

Status
Not open for further replies.