Mont 24 advice

Ackland

chats d'élevage
Can't wait for the fun to start. In a team of 4 and it's the first 24hr event for all of us, first race for some and first night ride ever for one... expect to see us propping up the bottom of the leader board :third:

Bit of a n00b question - I'll have a Garmin 510 along for the ride, is there a way to shut the thing off between laps (to make the battery last) and still have it save my laps as a single ride, or do I have to record each lap separately?
Turn it off using the side power button between laps and then hit the start arrow button when you turn it back on instead of save

Ky1e

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So excited were leaving at 1130 tonight.

If you see a fat guy on a green pivot with black Pikes come introduce yourself

pharmaboy

Eats Squid
Can't wait for the fun to start. In a team of 4 and it's the first 24hr event for all of us, first race for some and first night ride ever for one... expect to see us propping up the bottom of the leader board :third:

Bit of a n00b question - I'll have a Garmin 510 along for the ride, is there a way to shut the thing off between laps (to make the battery last) and still have it save my laps as a single ride, or do I have to record each lap separately?
just press stop, then hold down power and turn off, when you power it back up again it should ask to resume?

I can't believe you are going chops after your massive tanti.
the whole point of been upset at a cancellation is actually wanting to race

kom123

Likes Bikes
I was quite excited about the whole thing until I broke the bike a few days ago and it can't be fixed in time :( Have had to hire an unknown quantity for the weekend so it will be interesting for sure!

Third time around for us so I know what to expect (the nerves, the fun and the laughs!).

Heading off in the wee hours from Sydney. Have fun everyone and stay safe out there!

Dowlo

Likes Bikes
I was in a team but it all went to shit so I'm going down and volunteering.....should still be fun.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
People with microphones need to accept that they are nothing but annoying.

People who are still saying "hashtag[insertsomethingstupidhere]" shouldn't be given microphones.