MotoGP 2019

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
I like JLo sticking it up the inside of Marky Boy, makes a boring race slightly more tolerable.

He just should practice crashing in qualifying like Marky Boy, not the race. So then race at practice pace minus one. Crash free at P-1.

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
I like JLo sticking it up the inside of Marky Boy, makes a boring race slightly more tolerable.

He just should practice crashing in qualifying like Marky Boy, not the race. So then race at practice pace minus one. Crash free at P-1.
Yeah that was a gutsy pass for sure.
You're right about MM, he does all the grip experimenting before the race!

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk

schred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I don't like JLo as a person but as a racer he is a beast, it's not a popularity contest afterall.

And Fenati? Black flag, 2 races, next year's contract torn up, and I'd suggest any future prospects to race again in line with calls from many sources to tear up his licence. Adios!

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I saw that. What part of his brain thought that was a good idea. A stick through the spokes is far more effective. Two race ban I believe.

Fenati has been sacked, lost his ride for next year as well.

I only follow MotoGP however I read that he was runnerup in Moto3, means he aint no slouch. What a waste of talent.

hellmansam

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Fenati was sacked from Rossi's Moto3 team as well, his temper has cost him dearly. Good rider but doesn't cope with the tough level of competition against other equally good riders