my backyard dj's progress log

stpmtbrider

Likes Dirt
hey i have sum dj's in my backyard...

but i havent been able to do enything for 8 weeks due to injury so there kinda run down...
The table top

The first

Second

second down ramp

Third

Fourth

Fifth

So over the next month or so i will be fixing them up and making them bigger so i will keep posted

Last edited:

tim_d

Likes Dirt
hey, when you put the photo in you use the bottom code on photobucket that says "IMG code". it should work... hope i helped:D

Gluey_trails

Likes Dirt
You need to get the Direct link. In photobucket, there are some scripted areas with the URL of the image, like the Direct, HTTP, . Copy the [IMG] URL and post it in:)

Sorry, I am not very clear with my wording but I am sure you will work it out

tim_d

Likes Dirt
They look awesome, good work.
A few are looking pretty bumpy but should be great when you fix them up!!
action pics when you get them good again!!:)

Zac_DK

Likes Dirt
I can see ownage into that tree after the last jump. The will be really good when you fix em. I see you also have a mulch pit?

stpmtbrider

Likes Dirt
hey yesterday i re built the up ramp of 5th and built a little roller before the 1st and to day i fixed the down ramp of the 2nd and the table top but dident take photos of them
Roller

5th up ramp and i havent hit the tree there before lol hopefully i wont...

Im eventually going to turn this into a step up

stpmtbrider

Likes Dirt
lol i hope i dont hit a cow either lol but if they get in the backyard they would wreck my jumps they wreaked the 5th before

stpmtbrider

Likes Dirt
yer there a pain in the butt i had a really good berm a few drops and a step up in one of the paddocks with a creek in it and they wreaked em all so i decided to build these so they cant wreak them

slamer

Likes Dirt
maybe to avoid the tree and the fence you could dig in the down ramp of the 5th and make a nice deep berm turning right, if u do that right you can retain speed and maybe another set parallel to the fence might work. great jumps so far, i can see a few sweet lines to be made in that little area you have keep it up