my backyard dj's progress log

stpmtbrider

Likes Dirt
thnx guys

i started to build these this time last yr bout the end of september early october and ive just kept building them up and this is wat there lyk no

heres a photo of 2nd without the pallet in the up ramp

stpmtbrider

Likes Dirt
need to update sum stuff that ive done over the last couple of weeks

Built this little hip after the third

Made 3rd up ramp bigger and dwn ramp wider

:D

my_bike

Likes Dirt
Man you have some very nice DJ's.
For the Quarter you built in one of the pictures it has a hole in it and for this not to happen you should have 3 to 4 layers of ply wood.

stpmtbrider

Likes Dirt
thnx man

yer one of my mates kicked a hole in it it was quiet funny at the time :D

atm im building a rail onto the qp and am going to move it to the bottom of the rhythem alone the fence so i am going to get new plywood for it and make it stronger

dj kid

Likes Bikes
good work!!!

hey mate sick as jumps, and your back yard is AWSUM!!! the hip looks like it will be good when u build it up, great work.

stpmtbrider

Likes Dirt
OK sum updates that i have done over the weekend

built up the 3rd is the same size as the second now

Turned the table top into a step up

Going to build up the 4th tomorrow

stpmtbrider

Likes Dirt
Got an action shot of me hitting the step up

Ive built up the 4th and now the rhythem is finaly finished i wont be making them eny bigger

still goto make the hip bigger and widen the down ramp of the step up for the wooden kicker

will upload a photo of the 4th as soon as i get the photo off my phone

stpmtbrider

Likes Dirt
lol yer i no i always do.that was the only jump i did that day before i went and got my helmet from the house

ive landed on my head to many times with my helmet on so i dont wont to no wat will happen with out one

tommy-d

Likes Dirt
Josh Josh Josh.... what will we do with you ey..

Hahaha I know you said you wont be making them bigger.. But what about our awesome new plans involving step up to satelite dish platform to step down?
And nice and big trails?
We need to get some serious work done soon!!
And we need to get all these ideas on camera!!

stpmtbrider

Likes Dirt
tommy D :)

That was last winter..... The main set wont be getting eny bigger but your right about the new set with the satalite dish...

ill have some photos up as soon as photobucket stops being gay :|

now all we gotto do is film us riding :D

tommy-d

Likes Dirt
tommy D :)

That was last winter..... The main set wont be getting eny bigger but your right about the new set with the satalite dish...

ill have some photos up as soon as photobucket stops being gay :|

now all we gotto do is film us riding :D
oh i see! the main set will be a complete different set!! Fark yeah!

I wanna come out and stop bludging and give you a hand in anyway i can.. oh and i think i may be getting a few un expected t-shirts of the old design, which i can still use but not quite the same... so ill be hooking you up with probs a freeby but if you wanted anymore id have to sell them to you to maintain a profit hahah. then ill be getting more of the new logo! haha

tommy-d

Likes Dirt
北京google排名巨大的访问量和影响力使得google优化(即Google左侧排名)是网络营销商家必争之地!google优化稳定首页排名可以带来无限商机和利润,google优化落后的排名不仅是效益的损失,同时意味着将一次次宝贵商机,恭手让与竞争对手!  一个搜索引擎友好的网站,google优化顾问应该方便搜索引擎检索信息,并且返回的检索信息让用户看起来有吸引力,这样才能达到google优化的目的。为了说明什么是网站对搜索引擎友好,我们不妨看看对google左侧优化不友好的网站有哪些特征:  · 网页中大量采用图片或者Flash等Rich Media形式,没有可以检索的文本信息不利google优化;  · 网页没有标题,或者标题中没有包含有效的关键词不利google排名优化;  · 网页正文中有效关键词比较少不利google优化;  · 网站导航系统让搜索引擎“看不懂”不利google优化;  · 大量动态网页让搜索引擎无法检索不利google优化;  · 没有被其他已经被搜索引擎收录的网站提供的链接不利google优化;  · 网站中充斥大量欺骗搜索引擎的垃圾信息,如“过渡页”、“桥页”、颜色与背景色相同的文字等不利北京GOOGLE优化;  · 网站中含有许多错误的链接不利google优化。

Mate if your not going to post something decent piss off.

stpmtbrider

Likes Dirt
Dirt 09

Its time to start digging again :D

So after the jumps being to dry to ride all summer its finally time to start digging and riding again :D here's what they looked like after summer:

The whole set.

1st and step up

2nd ad spine

3rd

4th

Im sure you all heard the plan for the trails this winter from tommy D.

After 2 weekends of digging heres what we have got done.

Theres no more rollin now theres a berm :)

The step up has been changed into a bigger gap double for the first in the big set.

And the spine has been turned into an upramp for the second

stpmtbrider

Likes Dirt
Dirt 09

Its time to start digging again :D

So after the jumps being to dry to ride all summer its finally time to start digging and riding again :D here's what they looked like after summer:

The whole set.

1st and step up

2nd ad spine

3rd

4th

Im sure you all heard the plan for the trails this winter from tommy D.

After 2 weekends of digging heres what we have got done.

Theres no more rollin now theres a berm :)

The step up has been changed into a bigger gap double for the first in the big set.

And the spine has been turned into an upramp for the second

The 2nd before it was finished to show the size of the gap

Down ramp of 2nd

2nd finished

View from top of first dwn ramp

And thats what we have done so far for winter :) keep tuned cause theres more to come :D