my backyard dj's progress log

stpmtbrider

Likes Dirt
this weekend i have knocked over the 1st jump and moved it back and made it bigger

i havent got my bike at the moment so there probly wont be any more action shots 4 a while

1st

2nd

Trick jump im slowly working on

downhillerBen

Likes Dirt
This is the reason i want to live in the country side on a farm ! :D
I am extremely jealous right now ! :eek:
I can't get over how mad your backyard is

stpmtbrider

Likes Dirt
hey

havnt been on for a while but ive done a fair bit with the jumps ive finished building my trick jump to the right ive made 2nd bigger and rebuilt the 3rd i should hopefully have some photos by the end of the weekend

heres a video i made
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w80lf-sSwHo

the clips in the video start out as what the jumps are like atm to what they were like wen they were first built

enjoy:)

stpmtbrider

Likes Dirt
thnx

yer the wen the dirt drys out it just cracks nd they go rough but u dnt really feel it wen ur acctully riden them

SMIIISH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
thnx

yer the wen the dirt drys out it just cracks nd they go rough but u dnt really feel it wen ur acctully riden them
haha yeah but you feel it more if you come off on it! its like cement! Looks like loads of fun. That vid makes me want to DJ again. jealousy.

stpmtbrider

Likes Dirt
yer the qp cost about 700 hundred to build with all the wood and the metal i got some plans off a skateboard website for a 4ft quarter nd just modified the plans a bit but getting the angle on the front is really hard to get right it still needs to be modified a bit if i was going to build another one i would only build a 5ft one

stpmtbrider

Likes Dirt
been meaning to post up sum new photos but i keep forgetting but now ive remembered so here they are

built this spine about two weekends ago

3rd rebuilt 4 the 3rd time lol (final time to)

3rd again

2nd as of last weekend its going to stay lyk this im happy with it and im not makeing it eny bigger

2nd side (older pic)

the pallet isent in the upramp of the 2nd any more ill get another photo of it tomorrow going to have a huge build this weekend going to make 3rd bigger and 4th and going to build a hip :D

Enjoy

kona kid123

Likes Bikes
good work with the jumps, they will be alot better with some fixing up.
try and get some action pics up when your done fixing and hope you get better.
jimmy:)

sharp

like a spoon
when i saw the first ones when they were lumpy i was like:( but now they look INSANE!!!. good job mate:D

RUDENESS

Likes Dirt
Too have jumps like that in your backyard, lucky bugger. Great work on the dj building and pics as well.