my backyard dj's progress log

tommy-d

Likes Dirt
Dam Straight!

:DLooking mint as! Cant wait to start making heaps of progress although i reckon we should build another spine but have it a little wider.. like a street spine..
Anyway Lets get this shit off tap these Holiz

stpmtbrider

Likes Dirt
:DLooking mint as! Cant wait to start making heaps of progress although i reckon we should build another spine but have it a little wider.. like a street spine..
Anyway Lets get this shit off tap these Holiz
Thnx man :)

Yeah im feeling ya but i think i might make a wooden one cause the dirt one was a real pain in the ass

definatly time to shred em up but i have to work all holidays :(

and thnx for the comments guys the dirt is very well compacted but still dosent hurt to much to case :p

dezza1994

Likes Dirt
Those jumps are deadly as!! Would you mind telling me how you make those dirt jumps mate? Like what you use to make them and all. I've never made decent dirt jumps before. I wanna make some these holidays..

stpmtbrider

Likes Dirt
Those jumps are deadly as!! Would you mind telling me how you make those dirt jumps mate? Like what you use to make them and all. I've never made decent dirt jumps before. I wanna make some these holidays..
G day.

the mainset was made completly with a wheel borow and a long handled flat shovel. thats it

all i do to make them is start off with big squares and build them up and as i go i compact them so they dont collapse and work out the angle of the up ramp an the down ramp as i go. and i also use alot of water....

thats it really... just picture what you wont them to look like and just keep trying to get them like that.

Hope that helped :)

Last edited:

2roots

Likes Bikes
Thats wicked man, i just love your set up, big respect on the dirts .
you got some nice space there, mmmmmmmmm .

grtz

stace.pear

Likes Dirt
yeh they're crazy awsome. you said you built the first set with shovel and barrow. what about the bigger set? i saw a digger in the back ground?

framd0

Likes Dirt
WOW nice,makes me want get of my lazy arse and start builing a couple of lines at my house too. TRACTORS FTW. do you get your dirt dumped or just dig a massive hole in the ground?

Last edited: