New Bike Park for Sydney - Glenworth Valley

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Im pretty sure its not a fraud mate.
unfortunately the evidence so far supplied on the subject does not support what has been promised
Photo's man, we want to see actual photo's of the progress!....not a shot of the same 20mt section of track taken from 2 different spots (actual location not known either) see earlier post #424

T.3

Likes Dirt
unfortunately the evidence so far supplied on the subject does not support what has been promised
Photo's man, we want to see actual photo's of the progress!....not a shot of the same 20mt section of track taken from 2 different spots (actual location not known either) see earlier post #424
Alternatively can anyone produce evidence that it's all a hoax?

Some pretty catty opinions have been aired on here about a bunch of people that by a number of accounts have been involved in quite a bit of unpaid and paid trail work/advocacy.

Questioning the marketing and build up is one thing. Implying people are behaving in a criminal manner is another.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
firstly,its an online forum where no-one really gives a shit what anybody else thinks, and they can all go to hell in a rainbow filled handbag
secondly, we just want to see some photo's is all.
much anticipation with this project, as Laws'y says "Keep the dream alive"
as PR goes, wouldn't the marketing or prompting person be all over this, the more people sucked into the flames like moths the better, but instead its all hearsay from the like of peeps like you...
got actual pictures or evidence in the contrary!

c3024446

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Allegedly it’s been in the making for 6 years but they can’t even produce a trail map

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Alternatively can anyone produce evidence that it's all a hoax?
IF we knew the actual land boundries of the park, AND we were to trespass onto said parcel of land, AND we were sure of the actual developments going on on said parcel of land were in fact the project in mention, we may have some actual evidence that something was happening
BUT that all sounds a little dodgy and illegal!

T.3

Likes Dirt
IF we knew the actual land boundries of the park, AND we were to trespass onto said parcel of land, AND we were sure of the actual developments going on on said parcel of land were in fact the project in mention, we may have some actual evidence that something was happening
BUT that all sounds a little dodgy and illegal!
I would guess the boundaries of the bike park are essentially the boundaries of the existing Glenworth Valley site.

All im saying is that it might be worth at least giving them the benefit of the doubt? That doesn't cost anything.

T.3

Likes Dirt
firstly,its an online forum where no-one really gives a shit what anybody else thinks, and they can all go to hell in a rainbow filled handbag
secondly, we just want to see some photo's is all.
much anticipation with this project, as Laws'y says "Keep the dream alive"
as PR goes, wouldn't the marketing or prompting person be all over this, the more people sucked into the flames like moths the better, but instead its all hearsay from the like of peeps like you...
got actual pictures or evidence in the contrary!
Not really sure what you're on about here but it seems you're implying I'm part of the conspiracy. Loosen the tin foil hat mate.

c3024446

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wonder who won the $10k prize thatll be awarded after the crowdfunding campaign. Unfortunately it cuts their fundraising in half

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
some actual photos of works being done, posted onto the website they have built and are paying to keep running wouldn't go astray would it?
instead we get file photo's from fort william and whistler...surely they have done something that they can be proud of, after all the opening date has already been pushed back by 6 months..I really really really want this to become a reality, as it would be great for the area and the sport, but I am still not getting my hopes up as I hate disappointment!

T.3

Likes Dirt
some actual photos of works being done, posted onto the website they have built and are paying to keep running wouldn't go astray would it?
instead we get file photo's from fort william and whistler...surely they have done something that they can be proud of, after all the opening date has already been pushed back by 6 months..I really really really want this to become a reality, as it would be great for the area and the sport, but I am still not getting my hopes up as I hate disappointment!
I agree some more progress photos would be helpful.