New? Feel free to say g'day here.

{|DAN|}

Likes Dirt
Hey Guys my name is matt and im finding gettin trading access quite confusing:(
i dont get the part where you have like 5 positive posts to your name
Hey matt, welcome to farkin.net
To gain trading access you need a certain amount of posts that are constructive, and abide by farkins rules like all of your posts should. So look around, and find some threads you could give feedback in, or let somebody know how nice their bike is in the PYR section.
Then go here -> http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?t=4932 and apply for trading access.

Black_Project

Cannon Fodder
Hi I'm Black_Project

Use to jump BMX and XC Mountain bike a few years ago. Dont have time while I'm at uni to play organised team sports so I'm getting back into MTB. Mainly freeride, but a little downhill too. Just picked myself up a sweet 04/05 Scott High Octane and am ready to get into it.

I live in southern Sydney near the National Park and am currently trying to find some good local FR & DH spots.

f.aeks

Cannon Fodder
Hi every one, I'm f.aeks, a little frenchy from paris (yeah in france, far away from most of you) and I'm french, so I hope you will forgive me for my english :p

I'm looking for info about an old specialized hardrock, I wish to restore :D

I saw pictures from a member who do the same on his hardrock, quite the same as mine, that's why I'm here! ^^

92vpss

Squid
hi, my name is aaron, i ride a giant ac mainly ride xc, i live in holsworthy at the moment but i am moving to townsville at the end of the year

im lookin at getn into riding a heap more, hopefully i can get the parts i need to fix my bike first but

Patty88

Squid
Hey, My names Patrick and I LOVE MOUNTAIN BIKING. The usual place i got to for bike riding doongarla. Sorry I'm one of not many words.

scott_the_grot

Cannon Fodder
G'day I'm scott from Newcastle.

I got into DH last year in whistler, and I think it's the most insane sport I've ever tried. Now that i'm back home none of my mates are into riding and i dont really know many trails around here, which kind of sucks. And I have this Norco Atomik sitting around doing nothing.....
So if any one wants to hit up some trails around newy, let me know!

red_dust

Cannon Fodder
Hey I'm Nathan and I live in the North-West.
It's always hot and the local club have the races in the winter.
I can't wait till I get my new bike!:D

Jubas

Likes Dirt
Hi!

I'm based in Sydney and looking to get more involved in mountain biking (trails, bits of technical - nothing too hardcore at this stage). I did a guided tour while up in Cairns on holiday and loved it - so i'm looking to grab a bike and track down some riding spots around Sydney..

Cheers!

jdh

Likes Bikes
G'day, my name is jordan and I live in good old Tasmania. :)
I Like xc/enduro and multi-sport racing. I've been riding for the past few years and totally love it! There's no better way to spend a Saturday than hitting an old trail.

Mackross2010

Likes Bikes
Hey all.

I'm James Mackross, I'm 15 and I ride Downhill, Dirtjumps and sometimes I go to a skate park. I'm from the Adelaide hills, and my bike is a 2007 mongoose fireball.

I'm looking forward to getting to know new people and learning how to do more triks and find more DH trails.

:)

2012DH

Likes Bikes
newbi

hey im davo
online FROM CANBRAH!
if any body knows were some good freeride spots are
PM ME!!!
cheers!

eqntn

Cannon Fodder
Hey guys, my names steve and I'm totally new to mountain biking. Hoping to learn a thing or two from the many experienced riders on here :)

bigguy

Likes Bikes
hi my name's albert im 14 and i rider dj/freeride/ dh on my norco manik. in rocky theres not much of dh/free/dj scene at all but we make rad dh tracks in the berserker ranges and dj in public parks

mumbleman

Likes Dirt
Hi
Im from northern NSW as well but a late starter at this sport.Im 42 bit am having a ball on the local forest roads and fire trails. Im losing weight and getting great heart exercise. All I can say to all you young riders is keep it up. to avoid diabetes and heart troubles later. Dont stop when you start driving otherwise you may suffer when you get older.
(Sorry didnt mean to get on soap box)
Have fun.

G'Day All

I was told to check this site out by a mate and all I have done so far is hang around the trading section but there is so much more. Awesome, well done guys.

I ride xc around Cairns and the Tablelands on my humble KHS

Rob-1972

Cannon Fodder
Hi

G'day,getting back into MTB's,decided to finish building my dj frame (do it all bike)that i started a few years ago,since i'm not allowed to get another motocross bike(went over the bars on last one doing over 100k's)and no more time to go hunting and when i look down i'm starting to loose sight of my feet(not enough exercise)so keen to have ago again!!..don't live far from the Old Bathurst Road track, so once i finish my ride keen for a run!!!....cheers Rob