New? Feel free to say g'day here.

ROConnor[htp]

Likes Bikes
New As!

Hey mate's..

My name's connor, I curently race BMX and park's in vic. Me local track is oakliegh and park is chelt.. looking to get in to downhill, had a bit of a go on me mates bike at bulla and got hook'd... saveing all me spare pennies for a DH Bike..

Steve75

Squid
Hi Im Steve, I was into BMX but my girlfriend has been shopping for a new bike and I just looovvvve the Park/Street Mountain bikes...will have to invest very soon:D

hey guys :D been lurking here a bit but this is my first post... bought a shit bike from ebay last year as a plan to get fit riding to uni, did about 1000k on it then got a flat, then borrowed a mates scott scale 50 (a reasonably decent hardtail), realised how freaking terrible my ebay dually was(!!!!), and while borrowing his bike started getting into some more types of riding...awesome fun... :D

anyway now i have a decent bike of my own and commute about 20k a day on it, and do some XC/trail stuff on weekends when i get around to it, loving it :D except recently falling off and getting a load of gravel rash on my leg, which then got infected :/ and is still getting better... arghhh

Langers

Likes Bikes
hey
i am lang, 15 yer i like ridin in da bush near my house, just recently getting into mountain biking. (WPH, sydney)
i plan to buy a giant reign1, i jus do ordinary stuff atm but i want to hav a all mountain incase i change my mind, feel free to suggest whether it wud b gud for me or not.

PetesAccount

Likes Bikes
hay kidz, im pete. downhiller for lyfe ;) lovin the stuff and loving farkin! keeping that Aussie mountain bike spirit up! hoping to get some good tips for tracks and trails etc, and to hve some good convos about bikes!

thanks, pete.

Jimmy Rixon

Cannon Fodder
G'day,

My name's James Rixon, I'm 19 and have just got back into MTB'ing thanks to my brother who gave me his 29" KHS Tuscon (i'll post details in the PYR section) for Xmas last year. I'm loving the big wheels:) I live in Brisbane and I'm into XC as the closest place for me to ride (Mt Crosby State Forest) is made up of some sweet fire trails. On weekdays I go on morning road rides to keep fit and happy.

Cheers,
Jimmy

Mitch.

Likes Bikes
Hey everyone

Just stopped road racing because riding on the road is starting to get realllllllllllllllllly boring to be honest, but still to all those who do it no offense it is pretty tough but DH and BMX or some kind of mix between the two seems to be the way to go for me.

any way is just decided to say hi to everyone so.... hi :D

G'day...new bloke here.

Live in the Barossa Valley in S.A. and work at a winery up here. Ride is a KHS XTC 535.

Work takes me to Adelaide 3 days a week and I'll be riding Eagle Mountain and the Mitcham trails those evenings....weekends take me to Cudlee Creek, Kersbrook, Mt Crawford and the local Mawson trail tracks in the Barossa....probably head up to Melrose in the Southern Flinders Ranges once a month also.

gazpics

Likes Bikes
Hi I'm new to the forum and just getting into mountain biking at 47yo as a fitness project and I am loving it.

Jarrod_sav

Likes Bikes
New

Hey all im jarrod saville and i live in tas i love down hill anss i bit of street i a have i 2009 norco atocmic and a 2009 traildigger:D

Hi all, names Glen (27) I stumbled across these forums the other day while searching for bike parts.

I live in sydneys south. Ride mainly trails through the royal national park loftus to waterfall (weekend warrior style)

Recently sold my Kona dawg deluxe and now building a Giant Talon hopefully be back on the trails in a week or 2.

martyn

Cannon Fodder
Hi all, I'm a "potenital" mountain biker in Brisbane. I have a few friends who ride regularly on trails and I am looking to join them if I can find the right bike on my limited budget :cool:

jcb-mxrider

Cannon Fodder
new

Hi all,

I am quite new to the whole MTB, I have been riding motocross (CRF 450) for years, and I thought that I might get a good MTB to ride when I can't ride my dirtbike. I bought a Kona coilair and looking forward to take some air with it.

Cheers,

JC

Squid
long time member... computer literet?? cant spell either lol

yeah as i said ive been a member for a while, but never really used the site.. busy i guess but never really liked computers, there so slow... anyway been a bit slack on my bike aswell it has taken a back seat. i live in the mountains and sort of lost a few of my riding budies to road cycling!! im a downhiller and although it would do me wonders it just looks really gay. lol just kdding, so i bought a motocross bike and have been riding that as a cross trainer but honesly i think its a little better, anyway im looking for another kick on my bike, any one out there??

tommy-d

Likes Dirt
Hey all

Hey im Tom but my mates call me Tommy D.
Im 17 and 3/4 and love riding dirt/park and street. Currently riding the P2 cr-mo in my avatar but am lookin to build up a custom.
Ive had Farkin for a little while now, but havent really ever used it that much, but have found myself quite addicted to it in the past month or so.
I love seeing riders improve and start throwing down big moves..
Cant wait to see a few of my favourites "Heppy, Burford, Billy , Cam LAchie and patto" start to carve up in the coming years..

anyways catch

stace.pear

Likes Dirt
hey. kinda new just wondering how i upload a pic. i got one from my documents but it says upload of file failed. whats giong on?

joshrides

Likes Dirt
if your trying to get it uploaded as your avatar it could be: the file is too big, not the right file type or it is the wrong screen size.

if your trying to upload it into a thread try to get it image hosted and just copy the image cody.

darcy69

Squid
bikes are gay
bsgb
sgbrgbwrtsbwjenw
qetgbqewgrkqenrgjkqneg;krgqer'qeg
qrg
qer
gqegt
wbrwbwretbw5thbw53thgw34thbw35ntuj4tqgq43gejqfm;qeimrgq3
g

Last edited:

curlysurfer

Likes Dirt
hey
my name is darcy marnane
i used to ride before 2 months ago when i crashed on some huge gaps and was rushed to hospital. i was in hospital for 23 days. i had a blood clot. if i didnt go to hospital i would of had 5% chace of living. i carnt ride for 12 months:mad:. i can not wait to get back on the bike. i ride a street mtb (norco 250). i like to ride djs and street.
yew thanks.
Shit dude, sorry to hear that! get well and subscribe to a mag or two to keep the interest going!

Anyways, I been here for a short time, might introduce myself.
Rob,
Freshie for this year and then back to Forresters beach,
1962 Vespa with a few tricks
1975 BMW R75/6 cafe project
XC/starting 50/100 k rides, road for training and charity events

Still trying to get trading access..........

Last edited: