New XT.

Ezkaton

Eats Squid
Any word on a release date yet?

Tried out my Google-Fu and one site said June, another August...
I'm trying to plan a timeframe to get my Banshee done and I wanted to use the new derailleur/shifter/cassette/chain... but knowing Shimano and their new group delays they always seem to have, I don't wanna drag it out for another few months!

It's killing me looking at the frame each day as it is. :p

BizL

Likes Dirt
I've preordered mine from crc n the wait is KILLING ME.
I'm thinking about buying a zee setup for the time being. Then move it into something else when the time comes. (I want a darkside too)

Last edited:

herbman

Likes Dirt
I've preordered mine from crc n the wait is KILLING ME.
I'm thinking about buying a zee setup for the time being. Then move it into something else when the time comes. (I want a darkside too)

I'm in the same boat. Waiting for stock to hit CRC warehouse.

CRC is now saying that the stock should be in stock soon when you order.

So I will have to keep checking emails each morning to see if it's shipped.

Minlak

custom titis
My order says will ship on the 10th of July.
Prior to completing the order it made me accept that nothing will be sent until it's all in stock. The order confirmation does not mention out of stock items. Mmmmm lets see :)

benparker79

Likes Bikes
Shimano Australia has some of the parts available. They emailed last Thursday. They had when I checked r/h shifter. 11-40 cassette. Med cage rear dérailleur. Xt and xtr chain. Nearly ordered some. Don't have the money at the moment.

Minlak

custom titis
Cassette / Shifter /Derailluer in Aus $440 current stock weather that changes as more stock is available not sure. CRC around $320ish but don't have stock do not a fair comparison at the moment.

Ackland

chats d'élevage
Cassette / Shifter /Derailluer in Aus $440 current stock weather that changes as more stock is available not sure. CRC around $320ish but don't have stock do not a fair comparison at the moment.
$120 aint a bad difference considering you're supporting a model which brings stock to Aus.

I imagine that your LBS could probably fit it for you for only a small additional fee as well.

SF Trailboy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
$120 aint a bad difference considering you're supporting a model which brings stock to Aus.

I imagine that your LBS could probably fit it for you for only a small additional fee as well.
yep not bad at all and very surprising... hopefully a sign of things to come..

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.

$290 delived from evans, but they are quoting a 6 week wait. Aus rrp is almost exactly 50% more, not sure if an extra 150 is worth the esteem of being one of the first in the carpark with xt 11spd?