Newly Released Bikes General

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
It was a fantastic read!!

I know I can't say this without a fair amount of bias, but I truly believe they are the best bikes on the market today...and by a good margin. Riding one Nicolai completely changed how I viewed every other bike I've owned or ridden, and in some cases made them unrideable.

The only thing wrong with twist shift is limited grip selection; and even that's a non-issue with how refined and comfy Ergon's products are. Hell I've even had great results with the non-locking silicoln slide on grips cut to size.
I can't wait to see what they bring out with the new gearbox. I might even be tempted to jump over-engineered German ships... assuming its trigger shift.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

"Bait is a an internet slang term used to describe comments or opinions which are considered to be made purposefully to troll other posters or to start a flame war. "

It's one of a series indicating the bait is so low quality they've lost their entire fishing rod in their attempt to get a reaction.
If the bait is low quality how did they loose their equipment? This is a silly concept.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Bwahahahaaa!!!!

At the moment we are talking with the rider. He didn't want these photos to get online. The photos are screenshots from his private Strava and only someone who follows him has access to these.

Then.

Why.

Post.

Them.

Online?

Quick tip: Strava is "online".