Newly Released Bikes General

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
All bikes look like shit in those design circumstances.
I think the modern demands of slackerer and longerererer are creating a generation of pretty sick looking bikes. Short seat tubes for longer droppers and low top tubes for better standover / ability to size up plus slack head angles = frames that are in better proportion with their wheelsize (with the exception of small 29ers) and generally rad aesthetics.

Petero

Likes Dirt
I think the modern demands of slackerer and longerererer are creating a generation of pretty sick looking bikes. Short seat tubes for longer droppers and low top tubes for better standover / ability to size up plus slack head angles = frames that are in better proportion with their wheelsize (with the exception of small 29ers) and generally rad aesthetics.
But less room for the all important water bottle

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Unironically this...and I lived in a desert most of my life.
I've never had a bottle cage and I never will. I may not be cool, but I am definitely too cool for that. I wish that I could say the se thing about fingerless gloves, but I was duped into it for my first pair. The shop offered a free bottle and cage with my first bike. I explained I wasn't that lame...but hekindly swapped in some gloves. More fool me! Never again dork fingers!