Night rides - Sydney area

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Hey bgs, yep ... maybes a little further down from the corner though ... look out for a gold RAV - tired looking asian guy.

Note: will be a later start ... 8.30ish
Will be me and another ...

Jebbs ... understand if this will be too late for you mate, understand if you want to kick off earlier.

Otherwise see you there.

JEBBS

Likes Dirt
night ride

Nerf Herder and I will be there at 8pm, down at the carpark in front of the Hydro works

nerf Herder has a gold RAV4

See you there

JEBBS

Likes Dirt
Night ride

Great ride fellas!!
Hope you enjoyed the extra add on to the Dam?

See you next week somewhere in Sydney

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Cheers fellas, Slept like a baby for the first time in ages last night.

Try to do that as regular as possible from now ... happy to wonder around too to mix it up.

Prolly MD again next week though to get my base fitness back up a little.

Thanks again and nice to meet Brad.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Its trail riding dood ... can do some Lake P every other week if your keen.

I just had 1 ayup on my head last night ... I didn't feel under gunned, but was riding way within my limits

scblack

Leucocholic
Its trail riding dood ... can do some Lake P every other week if your keen.

I just had 1 ayup on my head last night ... I didn't feel under gunned, but was riding way within my limits
All good, I will have to meet up then. Maybe need an upgraded helmet light, have decent ones for the bars (1w + 3w), but only a 40lumens one for head.

Probably do anyway.

I'll keep in touch.

bgs

Likes Bikes
Cheers fellas, Slept like a baby for the first time in ages last night.

Try to do that as regular as possible from now ... happy to wonder around too to mix it up.

Prolly MD again next week though to get my base fitness back up a little.

Thanks again and nice to meet Brad.
Had a blast fella's. But unlike you Al, I couldn't sleep, a bit of leftover adrenaline maybe. Should be sweet for next Wednesday.

BT180

Max Pfaff
Sure has, Al. I've been getting out for a lap about once a week, but it's been aaaaaaages since my last night ride.