Night rides - Sydney area

Agostino

Likes Dirt
I'm pretty sure i'll hit the trail stright after work, around 4:30 - 5:00 Start time.

Might squeeze in 2 laps if I feel up to it, if anyone wants to join me just PM me, am will to change starting time if it means I'll be ridding with someone rather then riding solo.

JEBBS

Likes Dirt
I'm pretty sure i'll hit the trail stright after work, around 4:30 - 5:00 Start time.

Might squeeze in 2 laps if I feel up to it, if anyone wants to join me just PM me, am will to change starting time if it means I'll be ridding with someone rather then riding solo.
you are probably on the trail, but shouldn't a night ride be at night?? :)

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
If anybody is around on the 26th Dec ... was thinking of a night ride around MD ... haven't been in ages and would like to work off some christmas excess.

Could also do Hornsby :) presuming its open ... or whereever

I can start earlier if needed 6.30ish ... although prefer to ride MD in the dark

BT180

Max Pfaff
I'm pretty sure OMV is not to be ridden at night until council give approval. Has that been done yet?

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Not sure Ben ?? buts its closed for a while so never mind

Wednesday 23rd Jan
7.30 - 8ish start
Likely LC or somewhere north.

chriz02

Likes Bikes
Menai night rides = 2014

OK I finally made it back to Sydney after living away for a year or so.. and still have the night riding bug (and only time to ride) .. so I'm going out on a limb here to start up Wednesday night rides again.

Similar to what we used to get up to.. (same time and format) but riding the new legal tracks Justin and the council are building with maybe a night or two at Loftus. Sooo starting this coming Wednesday at the carpark 7.45pm.. with lights!!!.

PM if any questions..

Chris02

Filthyfrother

Likes Bikes
OK I finally made it back to Sydney after living away for a year or so.. and still have the night riding bug (and only time to ride) .. so I'm going out on a limb here to start up Wednesday night rides again.

Similar to what we used to get up to.. (same time and format) but riding the new legal tracks Justin and the council are building with maybe a night or two at Loftus. Sooo starting this coming Wednesday at the carpark 7.45pm.. with lights!!!.

PM if any questions..

Chris02
Hey Chris.. I'm pretty keen to get onto some night riding. Been helping with the trails out there but not having much luck riding them.. I think this Wednesday could be a bit wet but I'll jump on board after Easter for sure.. Speak soon, Aza

chriz02

Likes Bikes
Hey Chris.. I'm pretty keen to get onto some night riding. Been helping with the trails out there but not having much luck riding them.. I think this Wednesday could be a bit wet but I'll jump on board after Easter for sure.. Speak soon, Aza
Hi Aza, yes a bit wet.. see you after Easter or at the track building one day.. CC

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Lazy and busy at the same time ... As can be seen by the 5 month delay in replying :yuck: Soz Az

looking to reboot Wednesday night md ... Anybody interested? I don't like riding on my own .
start tomorrow Wednesday 1st October ... Carpool from inner west available. Normally start at 8pm ish at the hydro ... Potentially can get there 6.30ish depending on numbers.

more the merrier ... Even better if you are fatter then me as it takes the pressure off :pound:

JEBBS

Likes Dirt
Night ride

G'day Nerf Herder,
Have not ridden with you guys in years!
Hydro, is this manly dam?, if so I would be keen to meet you there.
The have done some work to the track ( rode it yesterday) and made some improvements.

Depending on the responses will see you there at what time suits the pack

bgs

Likes Bikes
I'm keen for a night ride too. I'm border-line getting a cold, so will have to see how I'm feeling tomorrow, but if I'm not too bad, keen to ride.