Norco Pride!

CraigS

Likes Dirt
Here are my two Norco's.
First up is my 07 Six 2, stock apart from MTX camo rear rim, E13 SRS guide with white bashie and Minions.
It's a great light bike that you can throw around off drops, pin it down a steep track and still be able to ride back up (if you really wanted to):eek:
Frame: Hydraformed aluminum, Host Link 4-Bar linkage, 145-165mm travel, Fox DHX AIR 3.0 w/ Boost Valve & adjustable rebound
Fork: Marzocchi All Mountain 4 RV QR-20, 160mm travel, external rebound adjust
Colour: Semi Matte Green
Front Hub: Norco 20mm axle, sealed bearings
Rear Hub: Shimano M-475
Front Rim: Sun Black Eye, eyeleted, 36 hole
Rear Rim: Sun MTX Camo 36 hole
Spokes: DT Swiss Stainless, 2.0
Front Tyre: Maxxis Minion F 2.5
Rear Tyre: Maxxis Minion R 2.35
Front Brake: Avid Juicy 3 hydraulic, 7" rotor
Rear Brake: Avid Juicy 3 hydraulic, 7" rotor
Crankset: Truvativ FireX GXP, 36/bash guard with E13 SRS Chain Guide
Pedals: Wellgo LU-A18, boron axles
Chain: Sram PG 951
Freewheel: SRAM PG-950, 9 speed, 11-34
Rear Derailleur: SRAM X-7, 9 speed, medium cage
Rear Shifter: SRAM X-7 trigger, 9 speed

And my new ride, 06 Shore 1 that I picked up on Wednesday. Thanks to the boys at the Bike Shed for the new tyres and brake pads. I finally have a proper freeride bike to take bigger drops and pin it faster.
Frame 6061 Aluminum, 7.5" Travel
Fork Marzocchi 66 VF2
Shock Fox DHX-5
Colour Anodized Black
Front Hub Syncros 20mm
Rear Hub Syncros 150/12mm
Rims Syncros
Spokes Syncros Butted
Tyres Maxxis Minion F&R
Stem Syncros Bear Hug
Bars Syncros
Seat Post Titec Scoper Telescopic
Grips Ruffian Lock-ons
Saddle Shore Freeride
Headset Syncros Hardcore Headset
Front Brake Shimano Saint 8" with Danger Boy lever
Rear Brake Shimano Saint 8" with Danger Boy lever
Crankset Truvativ Holzfeller
Chainguide E13 Dual
Pedals DMR V8
Chain Sram PC-970
Freewheel Sram PG-950
FrontChanger Shimano Deore
Rear Changer Sram X-9
Front Shifter Sram X-9, 3spd
Rear Shifter Sram X-9, 9spd

Can't wait to take it out and give it a proper ride, just waiting for this crappy weather:mad:

cooki_monsta

Likes Dirt

my mates vps atomik, one of my other friends has owned it since new, so i bought it off him for another guy who wanted to start dh

04 Vps atomik ..... norco doesnt make them like they used to :D

BTW it aint no specialized :D hahah

Daetmi3

Likes Bikes
2004 Norco Team DH

My pride and joy...2004 Norco Team DH, Marzocchi Shiver DC's, new Marzocchi Rocco WC, e-13 LG1, Alex rims, Michelin Rock R's, just got a dropper post (T-Mars...not flashy but does the job perfectly), Spank Spike 780 bars, SLX Brakes, and new xt RD, Sant pedals, raceface narrow wide 38t chainring, the list goes on.

This is who my girlfriend refers to when she speaks of "MY Mistress", as she takes all my time, money, blood & sweat.
She goes down everything better than I could ever push her down, but also helps my fitness when I have to push her back up the hills, as she's a hefty 20+ kg.
I still think the Shivers are one of the nicest feeling forks, and they look the part too.
Will never get rid of her.......

Attachments

Last edited:

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
My pride and joy...2004 Norco Team DH, Marzocchi Shiver DC's, new Marzocchi Rocco WC, e-13 LG1, Alex rims, Michelin Rock R's, just got a dropper post (T-Mars...not flashy but does the job perfectly), Spank Spike 780 bars, SLX Brakes, and new xt RD, raceface narrow wide 38t chainring, the list goes on.

This is who my girlfriend refers to when she speaks of "MY Mistress", as she takes all my time, money, blood, sweat but no tears.
She goes down anything better than I could ever pilot her, but also helps my fitness when I have to push her back up the hills, as she's a hefty 20+ kg.
I still think the Shivers are one of the nicest feeling forks, and they look the part too.
Will never get rid of her.......

Wow what a relic!

Delazy

Got a new bike!
my norco...few upgraded bits and pieces...have since also added hope E4 brakes

also have easton ARC35 rims sitting here waiting to decided what to do with them

17759749_10155936173528222_6170599729318019009_n.jpg