NSW Enduro Series - Singletrack Mind

jeffandal

Likes Dirt
riding partner/s needed.

Anybody looking to go in the Stromlo round, but not want to ride solo??
Alisha is looking for someone to ride with, or if a team is short a member etc.
Pm me if you are interested.:cool:

Cheers Jeff.

chops007

Likes Dirt
Save your money Chops, it's going to be -1 C on Saturday and Sunday mornings.
I don't think there'll be a Big Bonfire to warm you up inbetween laps ;)
How many warm clothes do you own and how many can you wear at once?
wat no bonfire????? geee tough race then, i better pack some thick wooly socks, how about an extra layer of green?????

just chops

Jackstack

Likes Dirt
So, I was looking at the course layout on the Choc.Foot site and was wondering what the climb up to skyline is like, as I've only ever really been up the 50 gazillion switchbacks way to the top.
I don't think its gonna make me lose any sleep but was just wondering, the run back down will be worth it me thinks?

Dreggsy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So, I was looking at the course layout on the Choc.Foot site and was wondering what the climb up to skyline is like, as I've only ever really been up the 50 gazillion switchbacks way to the top.
I don't think its gonna make me lose any sleep but was just wondering, the run back down will be worth it me thinks?
depends if it's the old nationals climb,
it's short and gets the climb out of the way quicksmart, and oit's not realyy that hard either

Jackstack

Likes Dirt
depends if it's the old nationals climb,
it's short and gets the climb out of the way quicksmart, and oit's not realyy that hard either
Someone told me they thought that was it ( the old nationals climb), so hopefully that's it, short and outta the way quick. Cheers.

alchemist

Manly Warringah MTB Club
Someone told me they thought that was it ( the old nationals climb), so hopefully that's it, short and outta the way quick. Cheers.
Depends which nationals, from memory the first one at the reborn Stromlo went strait up the hill and couldn't be called short.

jarv

Likes Bikes
Well I believe the Preying Mantis is only a maybe and KB is, but will The Jarv be continuing his solo career or is Kath and Kim making another appearance?
Word has it the preying mantis has taken his bike to the snow and on the way home will be dropping in to race.Unfortunately kimmie is down the snow.Im racing with two other old farts.hope to see you there.I cant what to freeze my ass off camping saturday night

Fruitbat

Likes Dirt
Thanks guys...looks like some stuff I haven't ridden before in there, so might be a slow first lap if I cant get down there Saturday arvo for a pedal.

Does anyone know if the climb to the top of skyline for Sunday is the same climb that is rumoured for the Solo Worlds? As a non local some of the rumours and speculation dont mean a lot until I can actually ride there.

Larabeemax

Likes Bikes
Anyone have a start list for Sunday?

Not sure if they are available beforehand, but would be good to see numbers and who's there.

Kris_on_1

Likes Dirt
Thanks guys...looks like some stuff I haven't ridden before in there, so might be a slow first lap if I cant get down there Saturday arvo for a pedal.

Does anyone know if the climb to the middle of skyline for Sunday is the same climb that is rumoured for the Solo Worlds? As a non local some of the rumours and speculation dont mean a lot until I can actually ride there.
Sounds like a reasonable rumour and speculation to me, that said, I can't read maps and have often gotten lost in a straight line.

-iRideBikes-

Likes Bikes
Rego

Hey guys I was just wondering can rego be done by the team captain alone like the 24hr races or does each person have to do it themselves? Cheers