Offended???

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

sall good mate, lets just forget this and request a locking again

S.

ex offender
Fuzzy said:
im chilled, that was nothing against socket, it was just saying what he did even though the thread was requested to be closed by several other people.
Yeah but those several other people aren't asking for it to be closed just cos they got wrecked and realise they have no argument... just cos they're getting sick of it.

G

dont be starting no shit again. Im not the one that took this out of its context and didnt take it as the joke that it was.

S.

ex offender
Hey I wasn't the one who brought it up again, don't accuse ME of starting shit again. You ARE the one who took racial annihilation out of context and turned it into a sick joke. Yep, it's pretty hilarious to compare the greatest mass-murderer of all time to a selfish, stupid politician. :roll:

If you start an argument, be prepared to finish it. Don't bullshit on with personal attacks and then turn around and say "you started it" because you WILL get called on it, time after time.

G

most people found it humurous. I am prepared to finish this but the argument wasnt started by me. I posted a picture to see if people were offended by this FOR FUCKS SAKE SOCKET GET OVER THIS

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i can see u meant it too be funny but sockets got a point, it's a sick joke and in no-way a fair comparison

wombat

Lives in a hole
Fuzzy, this isn't a shot at you, just take it as advice. What you have obviously thought was a joke and nothing more, was in fact a LOT more. Maybe you didn't understand that, and that's fair enough, but you're just going to have to be more careful in the future because out in the real world, if you don't understand what you're saying then you'll get in shite real fast.
As for the avatar, I'm guessing that the person that originally made the graphic had a very good idea about the statement they were making, just be careful when you use something you don't fully understand.

G

it is amusing to most people, most people arnt offended by it hence why i posted it in this thread with the topic offended??? and its a joke fair comparisons in jokes dont exist

wombat

Lives in a hole
It may be amusing, but IT IS MORE THAN A JOKE. I don't know of a simpler way to explain this, it is a very extreme (some would say absurd) metaphor: "satire should be like a keen razor, cutting deep but narely felt". You are obviously in way over your head here, so just leave it.

G

orite i accept the fact that its more than a joke. Hence why im not using it. Thats the whole reason i started the thread. to see if people were offended by it. people obviously were so i didnt use it. Hence why i guess im not using it

G

stewyg you its not taking stabs at people acept maybe between me and socket but its discussing what has gone is going on sorta

S.

ex offender
Fuzzy said:
most people found it humurous. I am prepared to finish this but the argument wasnt started by me. I posted a picture to see if people were offended by this FOR FUCKS SAKE SOCKET GET OVER THIS
Most people = 6 people in this entire thread. Go back and you'll see that's not a majority at all. You can't even back up the most basic of claims.

You DID start the argument, by posting this with the full intention of stirring up shit. Can I prove that? No. But for my own sake, I don't need to. However, you asked if it was offensive, and upon being told by various people that it's not really appropriate, you just said "it's just a joke" instead of saying "ok, if it's at all offensive then I won't worry about it"... so why did you even bother asking if it was offensive if you're not going to listen to both sides of the story?

I'm over it... you see I'm not the one who still feels inclined to have an unnecessary dig at other people several days after I stopped arguing.

Oh, and you want to know why I laughed at you for saying "lock this thread"? Cos the page before, you specifically stated "this thread doesn't need locking", then as soon as it starts to impose on your opinion, you want it locked. That is weak.

G

exactly you cant prove shit so stop saying i was stiring up shit

Adi

It's my birthday!
I still can not believe you guys have managed to bitch about this for so long.

All Liam asked for was if this was offensive to anyone. And somehow things got taken to seriously and we got a 4 page bitch session about who is a dick.

Have it whichever way you want, the question requred a yes/no answer. No more.

Theres my $0.02, and if you have a farkin problem with it I dont GIVA FUCK.

Status
Not open for further replies.