OK what's the most stupidest thing you have done. (biking wise)

dilstubs

Likes Dirt
Hey

...so you went 80ft? That's a pretty hardcore effort, pics or it didn't happen...because I'm pretty sure you didn't do that.
I think he meant that he did 50ft on a 30ft jump, meaning he cleared it by 20ft... thus crashing and hurting.

bro-suf

Squid
riding home, drink in my right hand.
pedaling really fast. nead to change gear.
decided to change with my left hand. the gear leaver being on the right side. got all crossed up.
started swerving across road. fell off into gutter and street sign.:( street signs hurt.

now have a nice reminder of that incident on my elbow
:D

Rob rides

Likes Dirt
riding home, drink in my right hand.
pedaling really fast. nead to change gear.
decided to change with my left hand. the gear leaver being on the right side. got all crossed up.
started swerving across road. fell off into gutter and street sign.:( street signs hurt.

now have a nice reminder of that incident on my elbow
:D
I did that trying to film with my phone!

Thinking that malvern stars had disc brakes which could handle an almost vertical section of a trail......

Jake_6693

Likes Dirt
riding my DH bike home from the traino on saturday night.
nearly got rolled for my bike by some friendly Unanderra folk.

Ivan

Eats Squid
Got to the trail with my girlfriend and realised I had left my seat and seatpost at home an hour round trip away. So, I proceeded to ride without them, because she's a beginner and the pace of the ride was going to be slow.

We got to a wide open fast area and on autopilot I decided to take a seat (at speed) and coast whilst waiting for her to catch up.

My bum hit the tyre, then I went over the bars in a heap. I came to a stop, looked up, and saw the bike still coming towards me at a fair rate. It smashed me in the noes with the front tyre. I was very sore for a few days.

phatr32

Likes Dirt
I went to jump a set of stairs (done them a couple of times), hesitated at the last minuted and decided to roll down them, I forgot my seat wasn’t down, went over the bars directly onto my left shoulder.

Couldn’t ride for 4 weeks, still can’t sleep on my left side (8 weeks later)

smashed my $350 sworks helmet, and the worst thing is my confidence has gone to shit.....

Steve

davo808

Likes Bikes and Dirt
bought a kona stuff
aww come on, konas aren't the worst bike you can buy. :D

and the other day I was waiting for a train and tried to impress the guys by pulling one of those BMX style manuals at speed. ended up falling and hurting a lot. :(

jimmy-dh

Likes Dirt
A few years back when i rode bmx i thought that it would be pretty rad to put my feet on the front pegs when i was moving. Everything was going sweet so i decided to stand up whilst my feet were on the pegs. I was going about 40km/h and when i stood up i started to wobble like crazy and i was eventually bucked off the bike. I lost heaps of skin on my right leg and the right side of my chest. Not the smartest idea.