The greatest question of them all

• Aussie Aussie Aussie!!

Votes: 124 80.0%
  • Oi!! Oi!! Oi!!!!

Votes: 31 20.0%

• Total voters

jon55sey

Likes Dirt
Whats with everyone dissing the South African? It was a legit move and it didn't pay off. Graves is unlucky but give the South African a break!

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
Whats with everyone dissing the South African? It was a legit move and it didn't pay off. Graves is unlucky but give the South African a break!
That's my sentiments.. the commentators were the one's heaping it on the South African.. that's bad class.

Dozer, I was mainly holding my breath when they showed the rider's view of the start ramp!! I was even feeling nervous. I've never raced BMX but I just thought "Wow, that is scary. Racing bar to bar with other riders on a track like that!". Amazing stuff.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Chinese TV didn't show it, of course.

I'm moving home. :mad:

Bad luck Jared, top fucking effort mate. You're still #1 to us.

Mugger

Senir oMermber
Bad luck gravesy, had us all at uni cheering for you regardless of what happened, congrats on making it so far. next time!

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
I am not going to eat my Smiths "Gravey" chips now in protest!!!!!!!!:mad:

Who am I kidding.....

Bad luck Jared, I was standing on a chair at the Sports and Rec Centre at work yelling!!!! Then throwing polite abuse at the Saffa. But to his credit, it could have happened to anyone.
Jared, you made us proud! Go Aussies.:D

Derka Derka

Likes Dirt
BMX final

Jared was unluckly on the day, but i am sure the next one will be his!! Good on yah, we were all well impressed with your runs in the semi's!

OK i may get shot down for saying this??..here i go anyway. Sarah Walker was also fckn unluckly!!! That chick rocks and it would have been great to have the Kiwi up there getting a medal!!! 4th but no cigar:D

Saffa

Likes Dirt
Hey I'm a South African anyone got any problems they can talk to me!
There were plenty of stacks all week, and he was trying to make a passing move which just didn't pay off.
Unlucky for Jarred, but don't make it personal, it's just the way it goes.

Hope Jarred is at the World Cup so I can give him a round of aplause great effort for a mtb'r.

RCOH

Eats Squid
I am cataloguing all of the olympic bmx right now. Graves, Madill & Kama now entered into ABC archives to be preserved as olympians until the world ends!

GDonehue

Likes Dirt
Do you really feel that was a dirty move? Maybe she was trying to avoid such a sharp corner considering she washed out on a berm before?
'Dirty move' may be a bit harsh - perhaps it would be better to describe her move as overly ambitious or reckless... It certainly wouldn't have won her any friends if she'd taken out Anne-Caro. Can anybody think of a more accomplished rider? Multiple World Cup and World Champ and now Olympic Champ - bloody freak!