Olympic BMX Finals Day

The greatest question of them all

• Aussie Aussie Aussie!!

Votes: 124 80.0%
  • Oi!! Oi!! Oi!!!!

Votes: 31 20.0%

• Total voters
bummer. Bloody good effort. poor guy must be gutted to loose in that way but i guess thats racing. It must be hard to be so close to gold so many times and not win because of stuff out of your control.

stoff

Likes Dirt
He has got to be getting close to being the unluckiest man on two wheels. The worlds then this. Especially after that work on the first berm.

Plow King

Little bit.
My commentary

"Ahh shit, he didn't get a good start. Oh wait, he's still in good position, How the fark did he do that? Fark YEAH GRAVES COME ON.

GO GO GO GO GO GO!

You son of a ****** *** you didn't have a chance of making that corner you ***** Why don't you go and take multiple donkeys up the ***** ***** firehydrant ****** MASSIVE ****** I'll ******** cook you in the sweat of 1000 llama's."

Good effort anyway Jared if you end up reading this, that first move was bloody brilliant.

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
Unlucky Jared. Great race. My heart was in my mouth when Graves came around that first corner out in front. Unfortunately it just wasn't his day.

At least he finished though. Good on you Jared.

The commentating wasn't that bad, until after the race finished when they went on and on about "the Aussie was in for a medal and the South African ruined it for him".. it could've been anyone..

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Was anyone else holding their breath for about 4 minutes during that ad break?!
So close Jared, so close! What an awesome gun out of turn two! he would've had a good line for the last turn and he has the legs to get it done, a medal for sure!

Another box left unticked for Jared in his quest for the big wins. One year he will win everything.

Well done mate, you've made us so proud!:D:)

jwin

Likes Bikes
:(:(:( such bad luck Jared - congratulations on getting in the final, that was awesome - all us aussies are proud of you for giving it your all !

dj3

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Unlucky Jared. Great race. My heart was in my mouth when Graves came around that first corner out in front. Unfortunately it just wasn't his day.

At least he finished though. Good on you Jared.

The commentating wasn't that bad, until after the race finished when they went on and on about "the Aussie was in for a medal and the South African ruined it for him".. it could've been anyone..

exactly it was a great race i though he could have won, but it just wasn't his day.

dunndog

Eats Squid
3rd, she'll take home a medal.
She stacked it too yeah? Well done aussies, better to die tryin than not try at all. Good thing about being one of us:we wear gold every day. And yeah what a shit hot move out of the turn from Jared. Almost made a mockery of the race with a move like that! Brilliant.

Cave Dweller

Eats Squid
A DH mtb'er making it to the top 8 in BMX in the finals deserves massive props!!

Jared, your probably really pissed off right now, but your a bloody legend in my books just for giving it a red hot go.