Olympic BMX & XC schedule on TV

K-Dawg

Likes Bikes
Well the womens semi finals is meant to be on now but all we have is Fuc&ing walking.

EDIT: Thanks^

How the fuck can walking be classed as a sport????? it's what i do when i go to the fridege to get another amber ale!!!! And how can someone be a better walker than some one else!?!?!?!?!?! ridiculous.............................

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
How the fuck can walking be classed as a sport????? it's what i do when i go to the fridege to get another amber ale!!!! And how can someone be a better walker than some one else!?!?!?!?!?! ridiculous.............................

Yeah I agree, on that note, why is running classed as a sport? surely no-one can run better/faster than anyone else...

You twat.:rolleyes:

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Farkin's Olympic reporter, on the ground here in Beijing, can pretty much say that the BMX won't be on today. It's been raining since before 6am and doesn't look like it's going to let up here anytime soon.

Actually, just stuck my head out the window and the rain has stopped falling where I am. However, it is grey and misty all over Beijing and I can see it raining elsewhere (I live on the 24th floor and can see a good distance). Everything is soaking wet and there is a good chance it will rain again. so, I can't see it happening today.

Last edited:
Thanks for the weather update Johnny. Looks like it's well am truly pissing down.

Be a champ and post another weather update first thing in the morning. It's forecast as being a fine day tomo but figure you'll be a better source for an update on conditions.

stoff

Likes Dirt
I loved a few of the responses on the News Beiking website in reference to that article I posted up earlier. For some reason a few of the names seemed a little bit familiar.

" you sir, are a douche. that is all i have to say, it is people like you, who make the media a stuffed up buisness, and makes people like me NEVER want to be apart of it. do you feel like the bigger man? teasing people who put there heart and sole into a sport that they love? just becuase you can not do it?

Posted by: alex sawtell of melbourne 12:37pm today"
" So Robert Lutesich had the Reebok hi-tops, bad haircut and Spandua Ballet puffy shirt huh? Sounds like he is the kind of person who is tempted by every fad that comes along. Then lacks the attention span to keep the interest going. Maybe one day his feeble journalistic attempts will mature into something worth reading. I should not think that will happen soon though.

Posted by: SCBLACK of Sydney 9:53am today "

DJninja

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The coverage is starting to piss me off. First this moron Robert Lusetich BMX is the sport where nobody grows up. "Snowboard Motocross" is an olympic sport. It is called boardercross and has been in since the last winter olympics. Idiot.

Secondly the lack of coverage of Jared Graves. Despite being the top ranked Aussie and the best performed he can barely rate a mention over Kamakazi.

Also, did anyone else wonder how close Luke Maddill's helmet went to being banned as a redbull ad?
That article made me so mad but the comments made me feel better.

lol at Sawtell

Last edited:

|Matt|

Banned
Any Australians in the mens final? What station should it be on, I haven't been watching the Olympics so I don't know how it works.

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Finals postponed till tomoz, Graves and Kama going at it, well into semi's i think for Aus..

Graves looks awesomely strong..

Was a thing on Today Tonight and had an interview with the commentator.. he seems like a complete douche rat.. gave some good info on the gravey train and good insight into his mtb career also. So that is definitly a plus ;)

JSPhoto

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Finals postponed till tomoz, Graves and Kama going at it, well into semi's i think for Aus..

Graves looks awesomely strong..

Was a thing on Today Tonight and had an interview with the commentator.. he seems like a complete douche rat.. gave some good info on the gravey train and good insight into his mtb career also. So that is definitly a plus ;)
I must agree to all said, Seeing them show graves in his mountain biking was good. Does anyone find it funny that his blog on yahoo7 has his display pic as him racing DH?:p

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
Sorry, didn't know I had a profesional walker here. Your sport is a joke!!
If you can't take the joke get out of the kitchen!
Yeah right, its us who need to get a grip...

at the drive in

Likes Dirt
The coverage is starting to piss me off. First this moron Robert Lusetich BMX is the sport where nobody grows up. "Snowboard Motocross" is an olympic sport. It is called boardercross and has been in since the last winter olympics. Idiot.

Secondly the lack of coverage of Jared Graves. Despite being the top ranked Aussie and the best performed he can barely rate a mention over Kamakazi.

Also, did anyone else wonder how close Luke Maddill's helmet went to being banned as a redbull ad?
I read that article this morning. It smacked of poor research, theres reasons why Kamakazi name is spelt the way it is, snowboard motocross is in the Olympics its called boarder-cross and he doesnt understand that bmx's arent just kids bikes. His attack on kyle bennet's personal situaton with his wife was poor taste and didnt need to be mention. If Kyle was a footy player they would be worshiping his move to split from his wife as a commitment to footy.

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
On a side note.......

My lovely wife brought me a packet of Smiths "Gravy" chips last night so I could eat them WHEN Gravy wins his gold today!:D

Go JARED!

scblack

Leucocholic
I loved a few of the responses on the News Beiking website in reference to that article I posted up earlier. For some reason a few of the names seemed a little bit familiar.
Hehe, yes that was me, I had to give the douche a serve.:)

Gibbo

Likes Dirt
I'm watching 7 now. Sandy said it will be on at 1130 (semis) and the finals around 130pm i think