omg i found it the guy is giving it back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wattsy

Hornsby Cycles
OMA11R said:
Mate you are one lucky dood,

I would take the bike and be happy. I wouldn't call the Police that would only cause more trouble. And even though the bloke didn't do the right thing in the first place he is trying to do the right thing now no matter what the circumstance is.

BS, I'd get the cop's onto him. Doesn't matter if his being nice. He still has to pay for what he has done. If i own up for robbing a bank, will they just drop the charge? hell no!

louie

Banned
Wattsy said:
BS, I'd get the cop's onto him. Doesn't matter if his being nice. He still has to pay for what he has done. If i own up for robbing a bank, will they just drop the charge? hell no!
hes probably giving the bike back cause he is a) weeting his pants over how many people will rip his testicles off and sell them on ebay and/or b)feels really bad about what he did. which ever one it is, hes doing the right thing to try and fix the wrong thing he did, dont bring the cops into samuel, just make him kiss your shoes or something :p
it was inevitable wasnt it samuel :D

and yes lewis it was eniveitable i thout my bike was diseiced yes i no my technical workds are getting a bit tedios

Last edited:

spam

Likes Bikes and Dirt
geez guys you gotta think more. he is probably on this site, and you have already said his friend is, and your going and saying where he can see that yourcalling the cops. way to make him wanna actually turn up

bhipsley

Likes Dirt
spam said:
geez guys you gotta think more. he is probably on this site, and you have already said his friend is, and your going and saying where he can see that yourcalling the cops. way to make him wanna actually turn up
thats actually really true. They guy probably saw this thread and knew the amount of people that knew about him and what he did. I would prob advice to leave cops out of this for that reason as you want the guy to show up, instead bring some mates and only use them if he tries to start something first.

Good luck with it all samuel

mattc

Squid
Nice Work Sammy..... Get Sanjay and Donga on him ....Donga has NUMB_CHUCK skills and is really good with the bow-staff

Daver

Kung Fu Panda
You'd be stupid not to bring the Cops into it. Who knows whether this guy hasn't stolen bikes before? If it was the same bloke who took mine earlier this year then i'd love to have him locked up.

Daver

Kung Fu Panda
2 smooth 4 u said:
guys asmuch as i want 2 kill him im not going to unless he starts somthing he will just handover the bike and leave
Err... why? Show up with a few cops and he's fucked. If he rides away, he'll be even more fucked. Showing up and taking the bike will get YOUR bike back, but it won't stop him from taking another bike.

louie

Banned
i think all the shovel to face threats is enough to stop him, if samuel brings the cops into its highly likely there will shovel to face threats to samuel from his gang starrrrrr firends, plus, he is on this forum, so if everyone says hes calling the cops, he probably wont even trun up. leave it fro samuel to decide, which he has, hes going to get the bike and leave.

Last edited:

ScottD

Likes Bikes and Dirt
how about you just show up with some people and if he hands it over smack him a few for causing you the trouble and if he bolts you chase him and if you dont catch him get the cops involved

ScottD

Likes Bikes and Dirt
louie said:
what does smacking him achieve? it shows you have no respect for someone realising they have done something wrong and trying to fix it, smakcing him will just make it worse.
it teaches him a good lesson, not to do it agian

Status
Not open for further replies.