One for the Graf/Stencil/street artists.... Apparently we're up to post #623 now

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
I thought this would be the most appropriate thread to put this in. It's a sign for one of the suburbs in Albury called 'Norris Park'. It constantly sees this sort of artwork, but never to this standard, so I thought I'd better grab a picture before council peeled it off tomorrow when they go back to work.

Attachments

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
Hilarious, but it must be embarrassing to fail that at grammar - publicly...
True, but the fact the council pretty much has a dedicated team to removing Chuck Norris jokes from the sign is worth being humiliated for. I think whoever did it got confused when it came to the question: Should it be ...Chuckin' or ...Chuckin'"?

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Hahaahaaha

I paint in countruies htt have gulags .

I know about the nesxt big ewar / where it will be and thatiat it willl kill thousands of us. I can't do shit so I paint.

Hahahahah. waat you got? Shit, that owoulf nbe=it.

paint fuck rules ufcik rule sfuck your silly shit that you thing keeps you from being dkilled it means hshit and you ahve no idea how silly your laesws look nesxt to thre real sededsrtrustion.

Just laught and give ana shit. What have you vgot to lose you tight atrse.

hahahaha i paint and I laove it. what you got?

Pete J

loves his dog
Hahaahaaha

I paint in countruies htt have gulags .

I know about the nesxt big ewar / where it will be and thatiat it willl kill thousands of us. I can't do shit so I paint.

Hahahahah. waat you got? Shit, that owoulf nbe=it.

paint fuck rules ufcik rule sfuck your silly shit that you thing keeps you from being dkilled it means hshit and you ahve no idea how silly your laesws look nesxt to thre real sededsrtrustion.

Just laught and give ana shit. What have you vgot to lose you tight atrse.

hahahaha i paint and I laove it. what you got?
Ok kids, here is a prime example of why you shouldn't drink and post.

cretin...rider

Likes Dirt
I think johnny drank a bit to much for one day, so lets all leave him alone. BTW johnny i think you should ban yourself for these ridiculously stupid posts:p

83AST

Likes Bikes and Dirt
A couple out of my blackbook over a year old now sorry there big and blurry ill get some better pics soon:(

'Ross

Eats Squid
Finished product, crate man in training for the o.l.y.m.p.*.c games, better look out Johnny;)

Last edited:

sawtell

The Great White Rooks Hunter
oi ross i have a big source of crates, if you need some im talking about 50??? ive been asked to get rid of them.

pm me i fyou want them or be mega cool and hit up msn..

i swear to god i didnt hack johhny's account and post for him.