One for the Graf/Stencil/street artists.... Apparently we're up to post #623 now

Belle

Eats Squid
cool^.
i was bored today so i drew a picture on something i found in my backyard.
i guess it is sort of like graffiti

hubbie

Forever 1,337
stupid slow internet, can't see all of Bill's work. I've started making Sharpie Shirts and trying to get back into stenciling. I'll post up my Thug Life shirt i made the other day. It's Straight Ballin'!

I_am

Likes Bikes
i'll try post pics fo my major work later and another mates which ended up being pretty cool but on the other hand if any of you guys have heard of the artist "neckface" hes recently visited sydney by the looks of it around surry hills and certain alleys, i recomend viewing, very good stuff.

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I made some shit stenciled shirts at the end of yr10. I used an NMD stencil which came with my new board and some shit normal metalic spray paint.

I thought it was balla.

Rik

logged out
Had some fun yesterday doing some work for my mate drainbamage...
His dB head on everything:

And experimenting with spray on fabric dye:

Shameless Irontwist promotion, the bbq aprons:

I've got my election selection shirt ready to go:

And finally, I've succumbed to selling out... hoping this design gets some attention and allows me to offload a few for $$$. It'll be popular with the "oh ma gaaawwwddd fluoro is like so random" crowd.

Soon to come will be a "generic metal logo" shirt amongst others :)

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Rik, if you make a "Your boyfriend doesn't love you" (or other similar "I love my boyfriend" parody tees), I will buy one. Actually, I'll buy three.