One for the Graf/Stencil/street artists.... Apparently we're up to post #623 now

What an interesting thread on a unlikely of forums.

I started in 89 till about 02. Then had a couple years back after 06. I'll have a good look through this thread when I'm on a computer! Very interested.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
I didn't like the first background I pulled on this so I cut it away and did a new one on the following page. Started out as a simple jot down of an idea in my head (that didn't really turn out as good as it looked to the mind's eye...) and just kept on going from there. Keen eyes may spot that it's not finished yet either....

Mao49 cityscape by Walid Jumblat's conviction, on Flickr

Mao49 cityscape Mao4009 by Walid Jumblat's conviction, on Flickr

Mao49 cityscape Fashn by Walid Jumblat's conviction, on Flickr

Clutched

Likes Bikes
I get all the free Ironlak I want, but can't paint for shit these days, so it'd be wasted on me.
There's some good stuff on here.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Given that it would be wasted on you, I know a place it would be put to honourable use..., if you need any suggestions.

Shit, I'd even pay the freight!!

camoshop

Banned
some great stuff in here..
I use to do graf when i was a teenager, but these days i more so stick to paper or digital, heres a few of my pieces.

Last edited:

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member

Hew

Likes Dirt
Not very happy at all with what I've been turning out lately. The picture in my mind's eye has not been matched by what I put on paper.
Ah, I face this problem constantly.

Regardless, seriously digging the death star.