People I would fight...

Broken Bones89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Huh?
The arseholes behind, as in caused people to feel the need to protest, or those protesting?:mmph:
The ones behind it. I don't care what they're protesting about I'm just over reading about it and hearing about it on the news.

It's only a matter of time before the rioting starts. Mark my words.

moorey

call me Mia
The ones behind it. I don't care what they're protesting about I'm just over reading about it and hearing about it on the news.

HTFU princess. You clearly have no understanding of what it's about, but at least don't resent them for trying to improve the system. :mmph:

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
I'd say spanky, so we can eat donuts n chiko rolls afterwards*. :very_drunk:

*loser pays for the foody goodness.
there'd be fighting over the last donut... then some contented farts.... it would be good...

i'd like to see S., Johnny, Spanky_ham and Arete slug it out over a debating table.....
That'd end up with Spanky going on an epic rant, me talking down to everyone, Johnny beating us all half to death and Arete pointing out that we're all wrong.

Something wrong with mass debating?
that sounds about right, nice long mass debate gets the juices flowing... spanky can see it now, cool night, beers in hands with all the rotorburnians sitting in an inflatable pool... filled with baked beans, soothing their post mass debate wounds.... with still the wading pool of warm chocolate fudge and Swedish Female Olympic Kick Boxing Team to go

S

moorey

call me Mia

If riots start, blame the cops for their ridiculous handling of the situation and use of violence. Most of the trouble has been caused by moles, inciting trouble to discredit the movement. Poor form indeed.

scblack

Leucocholic
HTFU princess. You clearly have no understanding of what it's about, but at least don't resent them for trying to improve the system. :mmph:
I'll fight the dorks claiming to be protesting for the "Occupy" people.

They are just the usual rent-a-crowd protesters. They had no agenda, they did not have a real reason for camping out on public land. They had a feeling of "disenchantment". Big deal, thats not a reason for a protest.

I'll take them on.:boxing:

moorey

call me Mia

They are just the usual rent-a-crowd protesters. They had no agenda, they did not have a real reason for camping out on public land. They had a feeling of "disenchantment". Big deal, thats not a reason for a protest.

I'll take them on.:boxing:
I suggest you do a little research on what is actually happening instead of watching what is being selectively reported.
Yeah, there's a few hangers on and a few opportunists.....just like at any protest, but the core of the movement is well aware of how shitty things have become, and how much worse things are likely to become.
I urge you to listen TTY the occupy themed episodes of "the best of the left" podcasts, or "the young Turks" free audio podcast. I think it will give you a greater appreciation of the situation and how it is being intentionaly being reported so badly.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah

Yes dear. Whatever you say dear.

moorey

call me Mia
It reminded me of a bumper sticker I saw a few years ago - "Is that the truth, or did you read it in the Herald-Sun?"
:clap2:
Id edit that to "is that the truth or did you hear it on fox news".... I'd even put a bumbler for my shitter just so I could put it somewhere. :clap2:

DJninja

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'd love to scrap with scblack and then pick is brains afterwards over a beer.

On the popular peoples front, Tony Abbot is my number one choice hands down. Just seeing his face really pissess me off because I know it's going to be assosiated with having to hear his voice and opinion.