Perspective 2 video - Free for download

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
Perspective Two - Rise of the Locals is about local riders in their element. The local scene is one of the most important parts of mountain biking, it’s what we all call home in different ways. Rise of the Locals aims to convey that local experience with the rest of the world.

A film by Oliver Smith

Last edited:

Oliver.

Liquid Productions
Cheers for the upload Squid!
Hope you all enjoy watching it as much as I did making it:)

Track List:

Travis/Black Betty:
LXR – Freak Me (Andrea Doria Mix)

Dave/The Grove:
The Sounds – Painted By Numbers

Tom/Oxford Falls:
Alice In Videoland – Addicted

Chris, Ben and Alex/Manly:
Hilltop Hoods – Cursed From Birth

Alan/Black Betty:
The White Stripes – Fell In Love With a Girl

Dale, Ashley and Scott/Red Hill:
Shiny Toy Guns - Le Disco

Travis/St Ives:
Shiny Toy Guns – Waiting

Ashley, Joscha, Dave/The Grove:
Hilltop Hoods – The Blue Blooded

Tom/Oxford Falls:
Iron Maiden – Two Minutes to Midnight

Last edited:

Woffa

Rotorburn Enthusiast
Looooking good Oliver... You should of put the Lithgow footage in :mad:, im highly dissapointed ..... I liked your secret epic track, i wanted to see you on your hardtail pinning it down there. You said it was harder than it looks, im going to have come up there and see for myself.

Your filming was great, i know you were under time constraints so you couldn't reshoot anything. Excellent work Oliver, can't wait till the next project. it's going to be a killer :D

Cheers

Cronar

Likes Dirt
Well done on producing the movie, I really want to see it!

However, i can't download 280mb, are you going to release this movie on DVD? or at least put it on google video.

I think you are really restricting your audience by releasing it this way.

Balfa_Oli

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well done on bringing the second one out.
I have seen the first little bit of it and it seems pretty good.
You should bring it out on DVd as i reckon you'd get a much broader audience then just the members on farkin.
Look foward to seeing the whole film and your next production.
oli

Oliver.

Liquid Productions
If all goes to plan I will be putting up a somewhat smaller copy online at a later date. I do encourage you if at all possible to opt for the larger one, as I've put a lot of time into the production values, colour and image quality, which will be quickly lost when I drop below the 100mb mark:)

The video is around 18 minutes long, so its not 280mb without reason, however for those who reeeally cant download something this big (which I understand) I will aim to put up a smaller copy next week.

Also, I might be authoring a few DVDs for distribution through some local Sydney bike shops and via postage for those who really want it. Probably will be fairly cheap too.

Thanks for your input!:)

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
Pfft.... if I had my way it'd be bigger.... times change people.... grow a broadband connection.

.:Easily:.

Likes Dirt
i just watched it and i can say that it was friggin awesome

the camera work was exelent and the angles were great

cant wait for the next one

k3n!f

leaking out the other end
Awesome filming, editing and riding. Very tidy production. Totally worth the download.

Hilltops pride!

Bikexanathan

Likes Bikes
That was really really cool!

Some great angles, and colours - makes the places and rides look so fresh.

If you were after some constructive criticism I would say that some of the scene changes could have had more flow to them i.e fading the music and or images.

That said the overall level of editing was very high.

Top stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!

redracer

Likes Dirt
Aragah,

For some strange reason, I don't think my dialup is going to take this download to well. Currently downloaded 16% in the past 4 hours.

(Stupid Rawnet.)

(Ps. Any screenshots I can have a look at, whilst I'm awaiting my download to finish)

Thanks, Chris

DWN-HLR

Banned
just again that was sick me and ash grundy where chattin about it over msn while we was watching i my fave part is joscha's crash at the end and patton's E.T over the gap haha good times

R-Lo

Likes Bikes
awesome work! very pro, makes me wanna go out and ride now, wish i hadn't stuffed my knee dirtjumping yesterday... RICE...:p