Perspective 2 video - Free for download

Ham

Likes Bikes and Dirt
pretty well done however i had no sound on mine kinda weird watching without it . looked good anyway

W2ttsy

Likes Dirt
8mb per second.. took about 9 minutes... kicking rad.

Movie was freaking awesome. looking forward to a longer version :)

W2ttsy

Little T

Likes Dirt
I hate this, I'm so keen to see this vid. But i've got wireless broadband and it keeps dropping out so then i have to restart it. :mad:

hubbie

Forever 1,337
seamless matey-o! to be continued.... i like that idea! Didn't expect no titles though, and that you didnt use the interviews. stoked it's out mate! good work

That bloke, Will, on the Brakeless bmx at Red Hill is crazy, seen him take a few rough ones at mona :p

Air time erik

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That was a great watch, loved 2minutes to midnight by iron madian, one of their best songs...why is everyone complaining only took my computer 20mins to download it!!:p

Oliver.

Liquid Productions
Thanks for the replies everyone.:) I couldn't have made anything without the time and effort from all the riders in the film, and everyone else who helped me through critiques and opinions.

This was the last Perspective video, after this I am moving on toward a release, which I will be working on for the next few years.

Spoolin

Likes Dirt
Awesome Olly, not much more I can say!... oh... but that Chris guy, riding the street, he sucked! all he could do was 180 off things and fall over.

I think you have a awesome eye and should keep doing what you love so much!

I will speak to you soon.

:)

rockyash

Likes Dirt
Respect.
you got some skills olly,
All the best with your future filming.

Was a pleasure to watch, loved the panning shots.

kinga

Likes Dirt
lol, get broadband you say? I think the speed issues are with the Farkin server, i am on 1.5 adsl but getting shite download speed of 10kb /sec. Never had download this slow, usuall get 150 kb/sec