Travis/St Ives:
Shiny Toy Guns – Waiting

Ashley, Joscha, Dave/The Grove:
Hilltop Hoods – The Blue Blooded

Tom/Oxford Falls:
Iron Maiden – Two Minutes to Midnight

manika

Likes Bikes
Hey thats an awsome video. That last track looked so sweet.
Can the first movie be downloaded anywhere?

Lleyt0n

Likes Dirt
Which one was dale in the red hill section good builder that bloke commited for that i have respect for

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
Mate you are a legend!!! Putting this on the net for free download!! You have made my school holidays go from excellent, to extravagent!!! :D
The whole soundtrack is a killer!! Especially "Painted By Numbers".
My mate had that on his video up Keira. Such a good song! :D

Last edited:

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That was a great watch, loved 2minutes to midnight by iron madian, one of their best songs...why is everyone complaining only took my computer 20mins to download it!!:p
20 minutes!!! thats forever ive downloaded 25% in 2 minutes, cmon people go out and get a high speed broadband stay with the times. Cant wait to see it, sounds mad.

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
an hour to download thats forever ive downloaded 25% in 2 minutes, cmon people go out and get a high speed broadband stay with the times. Cant wait to see it, sounds mad.

EDIT: ahh hhhhhhhhh that was fucking insane, the quality of riding and filming and editing is up there with new world disorder and the earthed series.

*claps*

trouble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well guys I dunno what your running but for some reason mine downloaded really fast like 7minutes for all of it? Some songs I download take like 5minutes and they are only like 5megs or so. Anyway Olly I have said it before,
pure brilliance

saMfish

Likes Dirt
Wow... there's some serious talent shown in that movie, not only riders, but Olly as a producer/editor/director. As a film-maker myself (albeit not on such a scale), I know how hard it can be to produce a film of such magnitude. Huge props man. Well done.

Edit: Oh by the way, what kind of camera are you using? I'm currently tossing up buying a video camera or a photo camera (~$700-1200 range). Looking at the Canon 400D (photo camera) by the way for anyone that's interested.

Last edited:

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
Olly I love you and I want to touch you! You're my hero and I want to go up on a roof and tell the world!