Plastic bags, climate change, renewable energy,

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
I'm already seeing posts from pro coal/anti climate change supporters about Moore's doco and how it vindicates using cheap coal :rolleyes:

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
Won't be surprised to see expanded uranium export and nuclear development being pushed as the way to get Aus economy back on top post-COVID.
Looks like Tapatalk advertisers are hoping that'll be the case..

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Westpac, bullshit marketing. Way too little, way too late.

NT fracking emissions will be much larger than those of Adani.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Extraction of coal is far worse on human life than that of gas so it's win in my eyes, not saying what's left in the ground by fracking is good either but certainly a step forward, but thinking our current Australian govt will support business to make state-of-the-art facilities to make renewable energy plants is just crazy talk.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Extraction of coal is far worse on human life than that of gas so it's win in my eyes, not saying what's left in the ground by fracking is good either but certainly a step forward, but thinking our current Australian govt will support business to make state-of-the-art facilities to make renewable energy plants is just crazy talk.
Theres not much in it b/w gas and coal - there is no win in supporting gas. Especially where shale gas is fracked.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Oh lovely - a transition! Transitions make people feel warm & fuzzy.
I quote like my transition. I'm yet to ride it off road, but it does make me feel warm and fuzzy.

Just like a cuddle from a sloth. Which mirrors the pace of our desire to move away from destroying the planet.

I'm seeing the similarity.

Attachments