post up your bmx (s)

Jordy

RYD4LF
well, i hate it when you see someone with a hell good bike, but you never see pictures of them riding it.
but then, why dont you say it to people who post pictures of themselves dropping curbs or jumping a 2 foot jump? i mean, why post? why have a photo section?
like i only go on a few sections of this site, and the photos is one of them. so i like to contribute at least.
a flips a flip dude. Ive seen you mention several times around the site about how you do BACKKKKKKIES!!!!. and yeah. who really cares ? I flipped my bmx before I could tailtap consistantly. its not a hard trick...but good on you for cracking multiple frames to impress people.

E-thugin

Likes Dirt
Surely am. just spent the day working on my mini. u ?
yeah man... my user name is "hell cat".. i got a rodeo spacecab, we're putting cadies in it, & suicide doors.. & some other shit. airbagging it mid next year.

i saw ur avatar & im like hm "a Jolly Nice Fellow on DUT has that plate"

u have "ride for life" on your back dontcha??

Im thinkin of getting something Bike related tattoo'd soon.. im still trying to decide what i want.

MOD EDIT - Maybe decide on a another forum to post on if you keep using language like that, eh?

Last edited:

Jordy

RYD4LF
yeah man... my user name is "hell cat".. i got a rodeo spacecab, we're putting cadies in it, & suicide doors.. & some other shit. airbagging it mid next year.

i saw ur avatar & im like hm "a XXXX on DUT has that plate"

u have "ride for life" on your back dontcha??

Im thinkin of getting something Bike related tattoo'd soon.. im still trying to decide what i want.

MOD EDIT - Maybe decide on a another forum to post on if you keep using language like that, eh?
ahhh k nice. I was thinking bout Caddies for mine but Draggin, (I forget the exact number plates but its the red dually hilux) had caddies so I wanna go some LED's... my notch and 4 link should be completed tomorrow. eventually I wanna suicide the front doors for something diff... Yea got Ride for life on my back. matching the plates and some other bits on the car. and I've got a chain around my forearm.
Pm me your msn addy or something.

E-thugin

Likes Dirt
ahhh k nice. I was thinking bout Caddies for mine but Draggin, (I forget the exact number plates but its the red dually hilux) had caddies so I wanna go some LED's... my notch and 4 link should be completed tomorrow. eventually I wanna suicide the front doors for something diff... Yea got Ride for life on my back. matching the plates and some other bits on the car. and I've got a chain around my forearm.
Pm me your msn addy or something.

i dont use MSN.

yeah i know the car u mean.. LEDs are nice. i couldnt find any that are dot approved..

are u going to HWH?

hubbie

Forever 1,337
hey guys can we keep this conversation to pm's, and leave the thread for posting bmx's? cheers guys

Mr Sparkle

Likes Dirt
Can you get that fit flow that TIMOH has these days? or only second hand?

And Andy, how are you finding brakeless, i wouldn't mind buying that fit flow street just aslong as it has brakemounts but it doesn't:(

TIMOH

Banned
mr sparkle, probably not, you MAY be able to source one down, but I think they sold out. brakeless is fine (on mine that is), Im not running brakes because they screwed up on me, but after riding brakeless for a couple days its fine.
Melbourne rider - Dont you think its funny they dont come with flow forks, flow frame (proper one). Add the price up and you will find out why they dont come with the real deal.