post up your bmx (s)

joeeee

Likes Dirt
Yeah i know man, but to build up a free chainless bike that i had all the parts for was alot cheaper than a coaster back wheel, you gotta do what ya gotta do man.
i dont see the point of it thought, do you really use it as a coaster and wouldnt it get annoying having to get used to that then hopping back on the cassette

EDIT: i just didnt read your post a page before, i see why you built it up.

rhysrhysbaby

Eats Squid
A very slight improvement on the last photo you saw of it.

Its got a Fly post on it now instead of the Fit one I've always had as the seat didn't sit where I wanted it to with the Fit post because it was tiny and this is frame is lower than my last couple of frames.
I used some model paint to colour in the engraved (is that what it is?!) bit of my stem, fork and head badge on the frame. Art class 101.

Thats also my Kitchen. take note of the checker plate and fresh bread from the bakery.

Belle

Eats Squid
Looks really good rhys, liking it over the deuce?

saw them at ride on for $470 and was very tempted although my sunday is in mint condition.

rhysrhysbaby

Eats Squid
Looks really good rhys, liking it over the deuce?

saw them at ride on for $470 and was very tempted although my sunday is in mint condition.
For what I do, its alot better than the Deuce. The deuce was amazing at speed, but for anything else it just didnt work. I had to struggle too much against it to make it go where I wanted it to. I dont have to do that with the warrior. I would've stayed on the Deuce if I rode trails, it felt so good to jump.

So in summary, yes im very happy to have spent new camera money on another bmx frame.

D

Deleted member 18757

^ It's a bike, how could that statement be considered homo? :|

Bike looks a lot better with the seat raised that little bit IMO.

Igofastdh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Looking really nice rhys! I like the bits of red, maybe some redwalls like Bils?
Or maybe that would be too much red.

Oh and loving the kitchen, the fridge 1st caught my eye!