post up your bmx (s)

Igofastdh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ok, there are some things that make you look stoopid on the internet, try to avoid doing these things.

1. Kissing ass.
2. Trying to be funny
3. Finding these stupid pictures

Come on man, try leave yourself SOME dignity.

Done n00b fishing, goodnight fella's.
Well you may think i have broken all of the above, but you also broke rule 2 over and over again.

aww but this was entertaining.

In a related topic, Go ride, is possibly the lamest thing to say on a riding related forum.
Broz i think you would be suprised by the amount of people on this forum who dont ride.

MICK...

Likes Dirt
Actaully, never mind, thats unfair.
Man, maybe in a week or so (hopefully i'll have a new frame by then, but who knows) I may even post up my bike in this thread, would be the first in a few pages.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 18757

hahahahhahahaha that made me LOL
Wow, he's been here a couple of days and he hasn't made any friends over the internet. He probably has better things to do like socializing with his real friends.

Edit: Just realised that framd0 posted it up originally, sorry joeeee.

framd0, you're an idiot.

Last edited by a moderator:

MICK...

Likes Dirt
Fucken hell, i can tell you guys are used to strict bloody protocol round here, one obvious comment and the whole forum goes into chaos.
Igofastdh, i still think you would rub rhysrhysbaby's balls.
Framd0, you really are an idiot. I hope that you can be insulted without declaring war.

MICK...

Likes Dirt
For fucks sake man, shut up, he did this he did that, YOU"RE NOT A FUCKING CHILD! You are making such an embarrasment out of yourself.

STP RIDER123

Likes Dirt
And MTB rules mean your gay because your a STP rider.

And mick called me an arse kiss, your the one who added a mick comment to your sig!
hmm so anyone who rides a stp is gay hmm i bet you have ridin a stp before!
and yes i found i quite funny because hes stating how much of a douchebag you are!
so i guess you kiss '' BG Random''s ass to yeah?
nice one tard!

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ok, I had a fairly good day. But i came into the bmx section for the first time in weeks.. and look whats happening! Same old, same old, people bitching about each other.

First off: No one else gives a fuck, this applies to everyone here that's whining.

Second: I realise i'm making enemies, but really who cares, i'm tucked safely behind my computer.. much like you.

Ok, well. I haven't been in the bmx section in weeks and weeks. Because everyday is the same shit, rare posters posting something that is genuinely interesting, amazing and a good contribution to the thread/s. This interesting/amazing post is then followed by 1 page of cocksucking which is then follow by some complete tool picking a shitfight.

Has anyone else noticed that lots of people have disappeared from the bmx section? The ones that made this section good. Of course you haven't noticed, your heads jammed to far up your vagina's.

What do you think will be achieved by posting "omg, that bike is amazing, so much better than the last time you posted it.. the new barends really set it off".

And MICK...: Shut the fuck up. Respect is earned, you have earned none, you are now in negative respect. Sure, you don't care, i know you don't care. But if you don't care then why are you here? Compensation.

I'm sure other people will agree with me, many won't. But i don't mind. I just felt it had to be said.

Come to think of it.. most of farkin has turned to shit recently.

Del, where are you? Can't you just give everyone a beat down? Even me if you want?
Misquote me and pull my post apart all you like, hint: have a go at trying to find the irony.. i'm sure there's a tonne.

And now, to keep the thread on topic, because that would be ironic if i didn't. =P