post up your bmx (s)

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
wow i love this bike! way better since your last check! the new barends really set it off!
Yep, new ODI 2010 barends, first person in Australia to run them. You can only get them with ODI longnecks, i don't even run longnecks but I needed those barends.. to set it off.
I hope you realise that your post's are gut wrenchingly terrible harry. < Another example of irony.

Lemontime

Eats Squid
Yep, new ODI 2010 barends, first person in Australia to run them. You can only get them with ODI longnecks, i don't even run longnecks but I needed those barends.. to set it off.
I hope you realise that your post's are gut wrenchingly terrible harry. < Another example of irony.

row row row

Attachments

Brozracing192

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I almost agree with you. There is never any drama (entertainment) on this forum anymore. I remember when I first joined, hate was given, and you weren't always scared of a ban. These days its just page after page of e-gobbys from the newer kids.

I fucking love your bike though, and will high-five you almost purely because of your sprocket. *hi-five*

Igotfastdh- Don't call people out over the bike they ride, everyone knows that like, totally gay.

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yo g-fish, whats the deluxe seat like? Good, bad, rad as?
It's awesome, had it since it was introduced in Australia.. first person in sydney to run one :cool: maybe all australia! :cool:x2

Everything a bmx seat should be, reasonably comfy, light, durable - it has a small tear which has been there since the day after i bought it.. it hasn't gotten any bigger. Tom from hell on wheels enjoys hang nothings on it, says it's the best seat for them.

Elementary stems work. Once you've got them set-up they stay good.

tuner

Banned
just got back into riding fixed up my old bike

fit shiv forks
bitch cranks
bsd seat
purple colony front hub
fly montana bars
purple colony front hub

such a shit pic sorry makes it look crap i have the animal glh on the back and its to big and rubs any way to stop it

[/IMG]

Last edited:

jacky b

Likes Dirt
nice bike tuner
what frame is that?

oh btw
does anyone have a frame that they wana sell?
mine decided to crack on me
aswell i need some cranks

tuner

Banned
its a eastern lol shit i no but i love the thin lightning rod tubing and the 21 top tube and the stand over is nice and low

grants bike looks rad with that seat i almost want to sell my bsd 4 one of them haaha

yeah its a heaps nice frame didnt no it was a fit dak heaps nice raw job

steve r

Likes Dirt
piss off mate i had those odi barends months ago haha fail

and another fail for getting longnecks and not running them, karma will get you back, dont worry,