post up your bmx (s)

tld_06

Likes Bikes and Dirt
its absolutely disgusting.

orange and purple together?!?!?!? are you colour blind?
+1.

Wayy too much colour. A 3+ Colour scheme looks good when it's pulled off properly, but when it fails it looks so shocking.

Only 3 colour scheme bike that looks decent/good on here would have to be Chelsea_fan's MTB, I'll see if I can dig up a photo.

Justin Fox

Likes Bikes and Dirt

I found this at the markets for $45. Had to have it!

And I've just turned it into this:

With Black.

With Red.

I love it, and no, I'll not ride it (except in the house that is!). :D

chelsea_fan7

Likes Dirt
Only 3 colour scheme bike that looks decent/good on here would have to be Chelsea_fan's MTB, I'll see if I can dig up a photo.
thanks mang
I hardly ever ride it anymore, bmx has consumed me...
it has black pc's on it now though

everyone forgive me for posting mtb in the bmx section

rhysrhysbaby

Eats Squid
My freecoaster is being a dog, so I'm scootering till I can put new bearings in my other driver next weekend and probably replace the two big bearings as well.
This other driver should help with the chain noise I have also because it hasn't been eaten by a shadow chain.

moosegoose

Likes Bikes and Dirt
but when they ask and say what do you think of this?

then its ok for people to say no i dont like it.

but when someone is proud of their bike and posts it up and everyone goes thats fuckin grit blablabla thats pretty slack.

tbh im not into your colour scheme zane but i also respect you for doing something different then the trendy old black and white (like myself).

those pics of bells old colour schemes are sooo good. loving the blue one! (ivy)

'Ross

Eats Squid
but when they ask and say what do you think of this?
Yep this is one of the main problems, people asking for advice on colours to a bunch of people on a forum....you then get an infinite number of conflicting opinions and the whole thing turns into a shitfight. If you can't decide on what colour to paint your bike...dont paint it at all.

Once a bike is painted/new colourful parts added, then the discussion is usually good, but anything about what colour to paint, or advice on what colours should be added is really just a load of crap imo.