Post your 29er!

quiggs

Likes Dirt
well f*ck me cheesy - you are sharp today
He's quick, bored and delusional!

Thanks for the comments lads, size wise the bike is a Rocky Large 18' they are on the smaller size geometry so would suit any one around the 5'10' or 178cm mark. OCD'R yeah Mel and I ride for the same shop iRide bikes, we are very very lucky Ross is a god bloke and doesn't upset too many people so we get looked after very well by distributors. Art Vanderly, if your ever around come say G'day, more than happy to let good folk to take her for a spin.

quiggs

Ride_Guy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Another Rocky!

Another Rocky to add to the others that have been posted, its similar to the Elements in design, linkage etc, but has the same adjustable suspension as the Altitude. Anyways its a RM Instinct 970, its really adjustable and coming from a RM Slayer I reckon its awesome.

Bit more trail friendly then the Element its bordering on AM with 140mm of travel I guess but yeah love the adjustable BB, HA and Suspension rates on it!

Has remote CTD Lever on the bars for the rear shock which is really handy I find, mostly XT and Raceface turbine spec.

Rhys

cammas

Seamstress
Another Rocky to add to the others that have been posted, its similar to the Elements in design, linkage etc, but has the same adjustable suspension as the Altitude. Anyways its a RM Instinct 970, its really adjustable and coming from a RM Slayer I reckon its awesome.

Bit more trail friendly then the Element its bordering on AM with 140mm of travel I guess but yeah love the adjustable BB, HA and Suspension rates on it!

Has remote CTD Lever on the bars for the rear shock which is really handy I find, mostly XT and Raceface turbine spec.

Rhys

I would have to say that looks very stealthy, I take it that's a reverb post? and your seat makes it just pop

jathanas

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Thanks for the comments lads, size wise the bike is a Rocky Large 18' they are on the smaller size geometry so would suit any one around the 5'10' or 178cm mark. OCD'R yeah Mel and I ride for the same shop iRide bikes, we are very very lucky Ross is a god bloke and doesn't upset too many people so we get looked after very well by distributors. Art Vanderly, if your ever around come say G'day, more than happy to let good folk to take her for a spin.

quiggs
That's a really nice 29er Quiggs. I love the Rockies mate, and they have their handling very well sorted. I wouldn't bother with the HT on a 24 hour. The slight advantage in zippiness will be offset by the accumulated fatique. And your dually has a lockout!

Ride_Guy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Cammas, yeah mate stealth dropper post (reverb), it certainly gets people comming in for a closer look as they arent really sure what it is.

Jathannas, your spot on about the geo! The Instinct in its semi slacker setting feels just as capable as what my Slayer did on decents, coming from tubed 26 to tubless 29er is such a big change! I dont know how anyone would pay them out once riding a 29er, so much more grip too!

Art Vanderlay

Hourly daily

quiggs
Thanks mate, if I spot you at an event, I'll say g'day..

softek

Likes Dirt
Cannondale Flash 29er

Cannondale Flasher 29er, its weights 8.46kg with egg beater 11 pedals, been upgraded to XX1 cranks , gold wheels, Sram xx brakes and xtr rear derailleur. The flash rides like its in between a HT and a Dually, that is climbs like a HT and there is plushes in the rear, truly an amazing ride.
IMG_5313.jpg
IMG_5314.jpg
View attachment 258916
IMG_5312.jpg
IMG_5307.JPG

Last edited:

mtb101

Likes Bikes and Dirt
wtf :shocked: 8.46kg, that looks very fast, you are going to eat up single track on that. xx1, man impressive build.!!!!!

softek

Likes Dirt
wtf :shocked: 8.46kg, that looks very fast, you are going to eat up single track on that. xx1, man impressive build.!!!!!
yeah, im quite impress with the weight , 2.5kg lighter then my anthem, im going xx1 for the anthem aswell, head heaps of chain issues with the front derailleur on the OO, its just unbelievable how quiet 1x10 is

Oldas

Likes Dirt
Good choice Softek.

I've loved mine for the last year, a really awesome machine. Plenty of flex in the rear and a very nice fork. I am happy with the XO brakes however, as long as they get serviced.

Enjoy!