Post your NOTshore Pics (dodgy Northshore)

iliketoride

Likes Dirt
NOT shore

the downramp isnt bad just pretty easy to over shoot. Now i only wish it was a bit higher off the ground, but i can always build more cause its on my own land.haha

cooper_sgs

Likes Bikes
im notshore about you notshore

Gesh! That's hard to believe, I mean they are so well hidden it's hard to believe that anyone would have discovered them? ;) Did you think about painting them green to match the lawn?

HAHA ur a funny bugger sratchy

The first pic from the opening post is a classic
MAN as if it wouldnt hold, youd be stupid not to hit that thing :p
HAHA anyone seen that HBA add where it goes kids will allways be kids and they build a big jump outa crates and stickytape and broom sticks for support and just before a kid hits it on his bike one of them testes is for saftey *it sways everywhere* and he gives him the thumb's up :p ...i allways new there was sumkind of hidden message in that add:p

Dodgey not nth shore at Kinglake

Hey riders, I have just signed on and was interested on the discussion about someones attempt to build the big ramps at Kinglake one of the crew walked on it and fell thru. Fair crack, man made ramps are only needed to protect the track from errosion and dont FN cut down trees, we all need to be careful so the track doesnt get shut down - Not cool.
PS To the dudes that put in the ramp - Nice try, it is good to be keen why dont you hook up with some more experienced builders and help to maintain the track.

Attachments

whitey89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
These are some NS my mates built, I personally dont think these are that bad northshores. The first one however did get broken, as one of my mates droped on to it and snaped almost every rung a day after i took the photo!

Attachments

lucco

Likes Dirt
the first and second ones are major NOTshore but the last looks pretty nice, mainly cause its out of dirt but it looks like a sweet drop. make the landing of the second one into all rock like the piece that is after the ramp. that'd be nice then, looks like good riding area...

Matt H

Eats Squid
that's a great first post buddy...
yeah, with that first picture, wouldn't it slide around heaps under impact, doesn't seem to be connected to anything?

sammydog

NSWMTB, Hunter MTB Association
Here is some stuff that is about to be pulled down by council, so it is soon to be ex-NOT SHORE.

This stuff was actually pretty well built, but not council proof, so it gets my vote as Not Shore. It has sp[arked some debate with the council though and we are investigating the possiblity of future legal shore type trails. It will be a while off yet though.

Last edited:

ec_dh

Likes Bikes
i dont know why youz are sayin eleebana is notshore it is sturdy as all fuck ive ridden it heaps of times and watched everyone else ride it and it is sick, and more solid than my 73fj40 and just want to say youz done a good job at buildin it boys wosh it didnt have to go its one sweet area :mad:

scratchy

Farkin Activist
i dont know why youz are sayin eleebana is notshore it is sturdy as all fuck ive ridden it heaps of times and watched everyone else ride it and it is sick, and more solid than my 73fj40 and just want to say youz done a good job at buildin it boys wosh it didnt have to go its one sweet area :mad:
If you can't be bothered to spell, don't post. Please edit/translate into English.