Post your wicked BANSHEE thread....

goobags

Likes Dirt
The only people that regret second hand Banshee are those that sold them....
Ah he may regret selling this Banshee but had already bought another. Pretty sure he is on here somewhere purely from the fact the he owned and owns a Banshee.

When I receive it and do some tinkering to bring it to my liking ie brakes, tyres and suspension I’ll do a PYR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sutts

Likes Bikes
Ah he may regret selling this Banshee but had already bought another. Pretty sure he is on here somewhere purely from the fact the he owned and owns a Banshee.

When I receive it and do some tinkering to bring it to my liking ie brakes, tyres and suspension I’ll do a PYR

Nice choice, made me double take as i was scrolling

Attachments

goobags

Likes Dirt
Nice choice, made me double take as i was scrolling
Derailing thread... but mine is getting the coil treatment as well so it will be even more of a double take. Might even get some blue shiny things to make it more confusing haha

How much do you weigh and what spring rate do you have?

Jpez

Down on the left!
Ooh all these Spitties popping up are killing me! I’ve already got an alloy trail bike. Don’t need another but I certainly want one.
That looks awesome Jim Junkie. Loving the lookin of those Chunky Michelin’s. Interested to hear how they ride.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Ooh all these Spitties popping up are killing me! I’ve already got an alloy trail bike. Don’t need another but I certainly want one.
That looks awesome Jim Junkie. Loving the lookin of those Chunky Michelin’s. Interested to hear how they ride.
You got the megatrail don’t you? Keep it in the family, get a shred dog.

And then you have shred dog on your top tube, which is rad

Jpez

Down on the left!
You got the megatrail don’t you? Keep it in the family, get a shred dog.

And then you have shred dog on your top tube, which is rad
Well that’s the thing. I don’t need to get a Shred Dogg.
I bought myself a Shred dogg and a Megatrail! It runs both a 145 and 160 rear shock. So have a 145 Air and running 160 Coil on currently.
I came a bees dick away from giving Defcon my hard earned just before he went under for a Spitty.
So yeah, I got a hard on for Banshee bikes. Can’t have too many bike hey.

Last edited:

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Well that’s the thing. I don’t need to get a Shred Dogg.
I bought myself a Shred dogg and a Megatrail! It runs both a 145 and 160 rear shock. So have a 145 Air and running 160 Coil on currently.
I came a bees dick away from giving Defcon my hard earned just before he went under for a Spitty.
So yeah, I got a hard on for Banshee bikes. Can’t have too many bike spots hey.
But whats the sticker say?o_O

Banshee are sick, no doubt about that. I want an amp, just cause. Even though I have a perfect dj bike anyway, I still love that amp.

Jpez

Down on the left!
But whats the sticker say?o_O

Banshee are sick, no doubt about that. I want an amp, just cause. Even though I have a perfect dj bike anyway, I still love that amp.
Well,it says Megatrail so it must be Endurbro right? but with a different chainstay that GG sell it then becomes a Smash too! So now I have a 29er as well. The bike is just too versatile! Waaaaah. I don’t need another Bike ever. Well thats at least how I sold this one to my missus when I bought it.... :(

Gonna have to think up a new line when that stealth black Xl Spitty arrives at the door.

goobags

Likes Dirt

Spitfire owners, is this normal? Second hand bike and what I assume is the bash guard mount is contacting the rear triangle. Anyone else have this?