Post your wicked BANSHEE thread....

moorey

call me Mia
Yebbut, I can trim down the old bike to 12.5kgs fairly easy from shed parts.

An XC leaning frame with heavier duty parts or an Enduro frame with lighter parts would be the quiver killer.

Saying that, I'm not too fussed and anything with wheels and pedals will do. I will be the weak spot anyhow :)

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk
Not with spec that will handle and perform what the 14kg spitty will.
Have done this on one of the Fives at one point, got it down to 12.5kg, (150f/140r), and the sacrifices just weren’t worth it. Much better bike to trail ride back at 13.5.

Last edited:

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Not with spec that will handle and perform what the 14kg spitty will.
Have done this on one of the Fives at one point, got it down to 12.5kg, (150f/140r), and the sacrifices just weren’t worth it. Much better bike to trail ride back at 13.5.
I'm keen to have a ride of one. They aren't thick on the ground and outnumbered by Giants.

14kgs isn't too boat anchor admittedly but I just wouldn't like to go beyond that. Hills are waiting and not going away.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia
Crazy popular around here. I counted 10 banshees at a race the other day (mostly Runes). No one in my immediate crew rides Giants, but there’s 5 spitfires and 4 runes.

Haylex

Likes Dirt
14kg spittys are the best kind of spittys.

Here is mine, after a rebuild. Had it a bit over a year now and it cleaned up like new, bearings are mint etc. Cant say the same for my previous yeti where the paint fell off it if you looked at it funny.

2017 Med frame, 36 RC2, M+ RC3, trusty m785 brakes, xt 1x11, hope/flow wheels.

moorey

call me Mia
14kg spittys are the best kind of spittys.

Here is mine, after a rebuild. Had it a bit over a year now and it cleaned up like new, bearings are mint etc. Cant say the same for my previous yeti where the paint fell off it if you looked at it funny.

2017 Med frame, 36 RC2, M+ RC3, trusty m785 brakes, xt 1x11, hope/flow wheels.

Perfect spitty build, other than a preference for a pike or mattoc on mine. Love it.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Yeah thats a very pretty spitty.

The gold stanchions set it off nicely. Not full stealth, but stealthy enough

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
I really want one of them fox DPX2's for my tranny, for no other reason than they look amazing

The new colours look great on that