Post your wicked BANSHEE thread....

moorey

call me Mia
Nice.... Has it arrived?
JTMofo, meet aus post. Aus post, JTMofo... :rant:

Picked up a cheap set of truvativ noir cranks with red trim to try on them. Said I'd never go back to regular bolt on chain rings, but will try them out. :behindsofa:
Going to give the patriot a rest and use it's parts. Just remembered it's got my shiny Thomson 27.2 dropper on it. It's too good to not use, so I think I'll shim it and run on big red :woot:

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
JTMofo, meet aus post. Aus post, JTMofo... :rant:

Picked up a cheap set of truvativ noir cranks with red trim to try on them. Said I'd never go back to regular bolt on chain rings, but will try them out. :behindsofa:
Going to give the patriot a rest and use it's parts. Just remembered it's got my shiny Thomson 27.2 dropper on it. It's too good to not use, so I think I'll shim it and run on big red :woot:
Ah man it'll be an awesome rig. I'll guarantee that it rides bigger than its 140mm travel. The CCDB is sooo plush!

Red is the fastest too.......

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia

stoo

Likes Dirt

Yeah! The last of the parts ( forks aside ) arrived today so It's all together enough to ride.
I swiped the Pikes from the heckler, they'll go back home when the 55CRs are back from NSD...
Parts are mostly XT, Straitline stem, Deity Skyscrapers, hope headset, 780/20mm Fatbars, 2.4 Schwable HDs, 150mm Lev TI etc...
From a quick roll back from the shed it seems like a good jigger, shorter in the rear than the Heckler which is ace, suspension feel is chalk and cheese, it'll take some getting used to.