Post your wicked BANSHEE thread....

shadow knight

Likes Dirt
Very awesome. Handles well with the triples up front? I've got the 160mm pikes up front and its sick.
Yeah handles awesome with tripple's up front. Bought it coz I wanted a playful dh bike, got a large and took me a little while to get used to the length but now I love it.
Only time it feels a bit under adequate is on really rocky fast dh tracks, but that could also be coz I'm running air suspension front and rear and not coil plushness.

How does it handle with 160mm forks ? Super steep head angle ? Or are you running a shorter rear shock ?

Last edited:

mitchy_

Llama calmer
all that stealth, then you bank on a silver crank and gold chain? you should be ashamed of yourself!

sweet looking whip though!

Puddleduck

Likes Dirt
all that stealth, then you bank on a silver crank and gold chain? you should be ashamed of yourself!

sweet looking whip though!
LOL, left overs from the build I was going to do on the previous bike, then went out and bought the rune. I don't mind the gold chain and the cranks I'll change sometime down the track once the wife forgets how much I spent one the build.

mitchy_

Llama calmer
LOL, left overs from the build I was going to do on the previous bike, then went out and bought the rune. I don't mind the gold chain and the cranks I'll change sometime down the track once the wife forgets how much I spent one the build.
haha, fair enough!

how do you find the Ardent running backwards?

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
I like the gold chain. Matches the CCDB's eyes.

Puddleduck

Likes Dirt
haha, fair enough!

how do you find the Ardent running backwards?
Super sleuth. Prior to mounting the tyre on the rim I examined the shaping of the blocks. Thought I'd give it a go running it backwards and see if the grip changed or was any better. So far in the various conditions I've tried the tyre in it's performed well.